Tibi Interview Questions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tibi

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tibi in September 2013.

My potential boss talked and talked - he gave me the job without letting me know until I asked. It was rather flabbergasting and unique. He gave me a somewhat thorough description of my duties and obligations. His description made the company seem wonderful to work for. It was a very informative - He told me I'd see garments made on site. I'd also learn about garment production from conception to finished piece.

Interview Questions
    interns have no negotiating power.

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tibi.

I had a telephone interview with my supervisor, followed up with her via email and was offered the internship position the following week. The interview was basic and involved questions about my education background and what skills I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
    • What technical skills could you provide for the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Tibi in May 2012.

Professional, short

Interview Questions

Worked for Tibi? Contribute to the Community!