Tibi

Relevance Date Difficulty
  • Popular Job Titles:
  • Intern (3)

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tibi in September 2013.

Interview Details – My potential boss talked and talked - he gave me the job without letting me know until I asked. It was rather flabbergasting and unique. He gave me a somewhat thorough description of my duties and obligations. His description made the company seem wonderful to work for. It was a very informative - He told me I'd see garments made on site. I'd also learn about garment production from conception to finished piece.

Interview Question – He didn't ask questions. He talked over my questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – interns have no negotiating power.

Intern

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tibi.

Interview Details – I had a telephone interview with my supervisor, followed up with her via email and was offered the internship position the following week. The interview was basic and involved questions about my education background and what skills I could bring to the company.

Interview Question – What technical skills could you provide for the company?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Tibi in May 2012.

Interview Details – Professional, short

Interview Question – Strenghts, weaknesses, why tibi.. pretty basic   Answer Question

Worked for Tibi? Contribute to the Community!