Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at TicketMob
- Human Resources Associate/Technical Recruiter (1)
- Sales and Operations Intern (1)
- ColdFusion Engineer (1)
Interview process was very laid back. I interviewed with a few people in the company and was asked mainly about my experiences. I was offered the position right on the spot.
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 days – interviewed at TicketMob in October 2013.
Had phone interview with HR person. It went well enough that they had me come in for an in-person interview with the CTO. In-person interview was strictly a programming test. CTO was disinterested and had super high expectations. I left feeling like a loser. I didn't know the 3 specific things he was looking for so I was kicked to the curb. Phone interview should have vetted candidates, me, more thoroughly. I wasted a day driving to and from LA from another county just to get a no answer. While waiting in the lobby to thank the HR person before leaving I could here one of the C's screaming at someone on the phone. Clearly he was angry. This did not leave a good impression. Glad I didn't get the job.
- If you don't have solid CFC, CFFile, and another that I can't remember, don't bother applying or interviewing. They want the Ben Forta/Ray Camden's of the world. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceEasy InterviewNo OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online – interviewed at TicketMob (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2013.
I applied online, and received a call from an HR Coordinator at Cvent in Virginia, which - to my understanding - is their parent company. I took an initial phonescreen from them and was scheduled for a follow-up call with Cvent's Director of HR, but I chose not to move forward, based on their potentially illegal questions.
- Most unexpected: asking for my high school & college GPA during the interview, and my SAT score on the job application. 1 Answer