TicketMob

Updated Aug 20, 2014
Updated Aug 20, 2014

2.5

Sales and Operations Intern Interview

Interview process was very laid back. I interviewed with a few people in the company and was asked mainly about my experiences. I was offered the position right on the spot.

ColdFusion Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at TicketMob in October 2013.

Had phone interview with HR person. It went well enough that they had me come in for an in-person interview with the CTO. In-person interview was strictly a programming test. CTO was disinterested and had super high expectations. I left feeling like a loser. I didn't know the 3 specific things he was looking for so I was kicked to the curb. Phone interview should have vetted candidates, me, more thoroughly. I wasted a day driving to and from LA from another county just to get a no answer. While waiting in the lobby to thank the HR person before leaving I could here one of the C's screaming at someone on the phone. Clearly he was angry. This did not leave a good impression. Glad I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions
    • If you don't have solid CFC, CFFile, and another that I can't remember, don't bother applying or interviewing. They want the Ben Forta/Ray Camden's of the world.   Answer Question

Human Resources Associate/Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online – interviewed at TicketMob in April 2013.

I applied online, and received a call from an HR Coordinator at Cvent in Virginia, which - to my understanding - is their parent company. I took an initial phonescreen from them and was scheduled for a follow-up call with Cvent's Director of HR, but I chose not to move forward, based on their potentially illegal questions.

Interview Questions
    • Most unexpected: asking for my high school & college GPA during the interview, and my SAT score on the job application.   View Answer