Ticketmaster

Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Development Interview

Business Development
West Hollywood, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Ticketmaster in August 2009.

Interview Details – The interview process began after I was contacted by a recruiter. She reviewed my qualifications, but even after I completed the first initial review, I felt that she had not yet internalized my skillset and how it applied to the opening. Nonetheless, I advanced in the process. A week later I was contacted, and asked to submit writing samples. Then nothing for another week. At the time, I wasn't hungry for the job, so I wasn't overly eager to make a change. I was asked to come in for an in person interview where I met with 2 people for 30 minutes each. A week later it was followed up with more paperwork, which was then followed up with another phone interview. I didn't do anything after that, but then I got the offer about a week later. Very slow.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Make sure you know your base salary and your cut off point. Don't go below your cut off point.

Worked for Ticketmaster? Contribute to the Community!