Tierney Communications

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tierney Communications

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Tierney Communications in June 2013.

Very friendly yet straight forward. Only give personable answers when it is obviously wanted, otherwise stay strictly to the business at hand. Met for first interview, waiting for call back.

Digital Media Planner Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tierney Communications.

It was very informal - they are desperate for employees so they dont ask many questions - they just try to sell the company

there was none

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tierney Communications in March 2011.

After submitting my resume to HR, I was invited into the office for an interview. I was interviewed by 3 current PR employees. The second interview was performed by upper management. I thought that the people were nice, but were also stressed and overworked.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation. Your pay is what they set and often you're working longer hours than what your pay should dictate.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Tierney Communications in December 2008.

I sent a recruiter my resume and within 48 hours had an interview set up at Tierney. At first I was flattered but then the actual interview really turned me off. Although I asked the recuiter several times for some details on the position, she gave me nothing so I was already a bit annoyed. And then then the VP I interviewed with seemed far more interested in details about my current agency than about me. I think they brought me in as a "maybe" for the open position (which was really undefined and I walked away still not knowing what it really was) and mostly to try and dig for info about my agency, which was more successful than Tierney. Also, the SVP who was supposed to meet me blew it off. I never went back to meet her.

Interview Questions
    • What was your role in developing strategies for your clients?   View Answer

Worked for Tierney Communications? Contribute to the Community!