Tieto

Getting the Interview

29 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tieto in February 2011.

Interview Details – If you go through a referal or through the job sites you get a direct call or mail from the comapny HR regarding the place and time of interview. If its in Pune then it is at the EON office, where you have to first go thru a computer based technical test than the technical interview with the manager and then PI. The interview if easy of you have the skills and right attitude.

Interview Question – The details architecture of your current project   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is bit tough , Coz Tieto already offers as per market and your experiece level

Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tieto.

Interview Details – Job description was for Software developer but the interviewer was asking questions related to Architect level.

Interview Question – Why have you not thought as to why this project is not constructed using different technologies.   Answer Question

Delivery Lead Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Tieto.

Interview Details – Good experience over all, with interviewers

Interview Question – Geographical and cultural challange and business case management,   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Lead Business Analyst Interview

Lead Business Analyst
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tieto.

Interview Details – Nice interview process with 2 main rounds including client round and the end round with HR folks

Interview Question – Puzzles   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – You have to negotiate hard

SAP Consultant Interview

SAP Consultant

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tieto.

Interview Details – Resume screening took 2 weeks, technical round to offer letter took 1 week. Technical round was very intensive, interviewer asked almost everything. Second round was managerial asking questions pertaining to work area, last round was HR

Interview Question – Interviewer expected answer supporting business case   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tieto in September 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a phone call from Tieto HR department. I faced 3 rounds of technical interviews out of which one was take by client. This was then followed by final round of HR discussion. All the interviews were carried out just in time as per the schedule. The telephonic as well as email communications were up to the mark.

Interview Question – 1. My COBOL programming knowledge was thoroughly tested. I got almost all the possible
    questions about COBOL programming. I feel this was the main hurdle in my interview.
2. I got questions on SQL queries, joins etc. I was actually asked to write down a SQL query.
3. I was given a business situation and was asked about my strategy to handle it.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Company offers really good salary compensation. The best part of it is that there is no variable component in it :-)

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Tieto in September 2013.

Interview Details – Process was quite simple and in defined manner.
It started with Introduction ,Technical Written ,Technical face to face , Manager round followed by HR round.
All the rounds went smoothly and arrangements for the candidate up to the mark.
Looking forward to join Tieto soon and get remarkable growth in the I.T career.

Interview Question – Level of the question was of expected level difficulty level.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Mutual Understanding.

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tieto in September 2013.

Interview Details – This was walk-in interview process and I can understand how difficult it is to manage the walk-ins, But your team managed it well.Technical interview was the most time consuming part of the process and I think you should increase the team size, everything else was just perfectly managed.

Interview Question – Design a SQL query for nth max value.   Answer Question

Oracle Applications Technical Consultant Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Tieto in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process included 3 rounds.

First round started with technical questions related to Oracle SQL,PL/SQl, Oracle Apps, Oracle Forms/Reports which was quite pretty.

Post success to first round, second round was conducted with Manager. This round included project related question along with few technical questions.

After passing through managerial round, HR round was scheduled. HR discussion was mainly based on personal interview.

Overall, it was a nice experience for me.

Oracle Applications Database Administrator Interview

Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tieto in October 2013.

Interview Details – Tieto have maintained transparency with proper soft skill in a convincing way for interviewer.

Interview Question – I haven't face any Unexpected Question for Tieto Panel.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tieto

Worked for Tieto? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tieto interview questions and advice in India. All 29 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tieto employees and interview candidates.