Tiffany & Co.

Average Difficulty
4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Branch Security Officer

Interviewed at Tiffany & Co.

Interview Details – Filled out the general Application online, about two weeks later I got a call to come in for an interview in which I met with the Senior Security officer. They have you sit were the security cameras can watch you and leave you in the room for a few I'm guessing to see how you react and what you do when you think no one is watching. They gave standard examples/questions and asked you to describe a time when you had to deal with such a situation.

Interview Question – All pretty standard.   Answer Question

Bellevue, WA

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview Details – The application process was simple, filled out the application online via a third party screener, and was emailed about two days later requesting to fill out the official Tiffany & Co application. Just a day later was contacted by the branch GM and asked to set up an interview. The interview process was partially scripted, but the GM was also very interested in why i was a good fit for the job.

Interview Question – What would you do if you felt uncertain of a client and there body language   Answer Question

Miami, FL

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Interview Details – It was very long. They will keep you waiting in a small room, just to see you reaction on the cameras that you are not aware of.

Interview Question – What do you do on you spare time?   View Answer

Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in June 2012.

Interview Details – Interview conducted with security supervisor and store manager at the retail premises. Interview was approximately 45 mins in length and was a competency based interview focussing on key skills and attributes. It followed the format of introducing selves and a synopsis of the role followed by the 'tell us a little about yourself' question. Other questions revolved around past experience and 'what if' or 'what would you do in these circumstances?'

Interview Question – What would you do if you were unable to communicate with a customer ( in your native language or second language...or that of a staff member)?   Answer Question

Worked for Tiffany & Co.? Contribute to the Community!