Tiffany & Co. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2014

2.7

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Pretty Simple, general questions. All depending on the job

Finance Operations Manager - Tiffany Service Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in December 2013.

Previously interviewed for another position at Tiffany & Co., but was not made an offer and resume was passed on for this position. Initial HR phone conversation focused on gauging interest and interview was set-up almost immediately.

Met on-site with hiring manager who asked basic behavioral and scenario type questions focused on management experience. Positive experience with hiring manager prompted HR to request I come in the following day to meet with the VP of the group. Met with the VP and HR the following day and both seemed positive. HR suggested an offer package would be put together and requested I summarize results for a take home business case including simple operational performance data. I sent out the business case summary the following day and did not receive material follow up until I received a boiler plate rejection e-mail 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Business Case involved insurance claim tracking performance by employees over 9mo period. Provided data about hours logged by employees and claims tracked by month. Overall objective was to provide summary of results by division.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in December 2013.

I was contacted immediately after submitting resume. Since I was not available for the training days, I didn't gofurther in the process.

Production Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in June 2011.

Interview went smoothly. Met with two people in the management team who seemed they wanted someone organized.

Assistant Interview

Received a phone call a week after I submitted my resume online, agreed to meet at the New York office. First spoke with the HR representative, friendly, straightforward questions. Then completed a writing and editing assessment. Second, spoke with a program associate, very kind--questions were similar to the HR rep. Third, spoke with a program director, a little on the curt side, but respectful. Questions included why tiffany, why I am interested in the position, my availability, if I had any salary requirement, how my background will assist the role, etc.

Interview Questions
    • What was a point of criticism you have received from your past positions?   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in October 2013.

Great interview experience, if you are truly interested in the job it will flow nice.

Interview Questions
    Asked what my expectations were, and made an offer better than expected.

Operations Professional Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co..

Very quick turn-around from time of application to initial communication. Interview was extremely friendly with a streamlined hiring process.

Interview Questions
    • "What can you bring to the company?" (Interview was rather simple).   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in September 2013.

The initial process was consolidated and professional. I went through several rounds of HR - the first was a detailed phone interview that went really well.

The second was with the Senior HR Director - I felt that she was trying to intimidate me for no reason. I have a solid luxury background - as well as a Master's degree - therefore I know what I am doing and not squandering around for entry level jobs.

Moving further I met with the team - the Marketing Director was not aware of my background and did not take the time to read my resume or research the brand that I worked for - which was quite unprofessional.

I was interviewing for a position that I could handle in my sleep - my experiences and educational background is definitely higher than a direct mail specialist. I was rejected with no concrete reason - Later I was told by someone in the firm that there might be racism issues involved - and after observing the profiles and backgrounds of people who work there, I truly believe that was true.
    They have hired people in corporate marketing from Sales backgrounds! I have several years of experience and a Masters degree from one of the best universities.

I think the upper management is under-qualified, stagnant, biased and not open to people from diverse backgrounds or nationalities and have a mind set about the type of people they are going to hire. Furthermore, they discriminate based on skin color and national origin.

CAD Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in August 2011.

It was smooth, but I wish they were more open and be specific

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in October 2013.

Got a phone interview after applied 2 weeks later and the HR was very nice, we had a great conversation. At the day that I come in for interviewing, about 7,8 people already signed in and competing for one or two position. Talked with Hr and the senior sales, seemed very smooth and good, however, they emailed me that I didn't get the job. Overall the interview procedure isn't bad.