Tiffany & Co.

2.4

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in September 2012.

Tiffany's questions revolve around what makes a successful salesperson, determining wants and needs of the customer, customer follow-up, and creating a relationship with the client. Typical interview and the process from start to finish was approximately three weeks.

Interview Questions
  • How do you establish a person to person relationship as opposed to a salesperson-to-customer relationship?   View Answer

The location of the store was poorly placed in a mall and the jewelry selection was mediocre.

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tiffany & Co..

I sent my cv for a new shop opening in rome. they called me after 10 days. the interview took place in the office of the already existing store. they should have let me know in some days, but they never wrote me to tell me the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • not difficult, but asked me how i thought it was the sales process at Tiffany's.   View Answer

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in November 2011.

I got the feeling from the begining that they had somebody else in their mind to hire. The assistent manager was relly nice and my interview with her was pleasant but the manager was rude and very supperficial.I use to love the company and after that experience I can't even wear my tiffany jewelery anymore ... such bad experience!!

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in July 2011.

Applied online and about a week and a half later got an e-mail to schedule a date for the interview. I was interviewed by a man and woman and the entire interview lasted about 30-45min total. It was a full-time position and since I was attending school, they were genuinely concerned about how I would be able to do effectively do both. I, of course, didn't get the job but at least I can say that I interviewed with Tiffany and Co. I was asked about my previous jobs, which job I liked the best, what my major was.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in April 2011.

Be professional, articulate and dress simple but chic. The entire process is a head to toe experience and know your facts. They will do alot of the talking and ask you very deep questions, not to trip you up, but to see how on the ball and professional that you are.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself with the company and is your resume on line on out portal?   View Answer