Tiffany & Co.

Updated Nov 25, 2014

2.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Simple, fast process. Probably help to dress for the part, I was well dressed and was treated very well, was there for aprox. 1 hour

Was interviewed by HR person, followed by Sales person, both very pleasant and polite. They where very helpful and answer all my questions

Necessary to do the drugs test and background check.
It was a good experience

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Tiffany & Co.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in December 2013.

I was contacted immediately after submitting resume. Since I was not available for the training days, I didn't gofurther in the process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in October 2013.

Got a phone interview after applied 2 weeks later and the HR was very nice, we had a great conversation. At the day that I come in for interviewing, about 7,8 people already signed in and competing for one or two position. Talked with Hr and the senior sales, seemed very smooth and good, however, they emailed me that I didn't get the job. Overall the interview procedure isn't bad.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tiffany & Co. in September 2013.

Very professional. Awesome environment with beautiful items. Managers very knowledgeable and very thorough. They seek only the best high quality people who love customer service. Tiffany's seems like a great place to work and has an amazing culture!
    There is plenty of room for growth and promotional opportunities. Be prepared, research the company and let them know what your passion is.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in September 2012.

I submitted an application online and then received an email to set up a phone interview about a week later. The phone interview was with an HR rep and went well. It was pretty laid back and easy. All the questions were what I expected for a sales interview. At the end of the call she invited me for an in person interview with the Silver Floor Manager. Phone interview was on Thursday and in Person interview was Monday. This interview was fairly similar to the phone interview. It was amazing to interview at the fancy flagship store though!

On that Wednesday I received a call from another HR Person. I had been interviewing for a sales professional position, but they offered me a seasonal position instead since my experience level was lower than they wanted. I accepted, since that's what I expected to happen. I also had a reference inside the company. This helps tremendously since New York is such a competitive market.

They then did a full background check and pre-employment drug screen before clearing me for training.

Interview Questions
    • Take me through a sale from start to finish. What is your sales style like? What is a time you had to deal with a difficult customer? What does customer service mean to you and how does that apply here? What do you bring to the table that's different than the 42 other Sales Professionals? What do you hope to get out of the sales professional position?   Answer Question
    I didn't attempt to negotiate, since the offer was for the amount I asked for.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Tiffany & Co. in October 2010.

I had two interviews with two different managers. The first was a little more detailed, we talked about my past sales experience, she asked some situational questions that could happen in the holidays at Tiffanys. The second interview was much shorter. I think they were looking for more personality and the ability to keep calm under pressure.

Interview Questions
    I didn't negotiate because I was happy with the pay, but the full-time staff got a much higher commission, which was unfortunate because we were not allowed to sell the more expensive items.