TigerDirect Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2014
Updated Sep 6, 2014

2.2

B2B Account Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at TigerDirect in January 2011.

I had one interview since I was recruited so no honest opinion. All based on sales and how well you can attach add on products which make the company more profit instead of the initial products.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at TigerDirect in February 2010.

Handed in resume, got hired. Only asked if I could sell anything with the right training. I didn't get the training. Had to lie to customers about the anti virus, made me sad.

They lied.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online - interviewed at TigerDirect in June 2014.

Went through a 40 min phone interview that was very detailed. Was told that I was going to have a second interview and that was confirmed on a follow up call. After that there was no further contact; not even to inform me they were going with a different applicant. How professional.

Interview Questions
    • All the questions were standard. I got a lot of questions about commission sales experience.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Naperville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TigerDirect.

Had a quick phone interview that lasted no longer than 15 minutes, than interviewed at Tiger Direct. This interview was also no longer than 15 minutes, and it seemed like her mind was made up from the start. Was not offered the position due to not having any sales experience compared to other candidates.

Interview Questions
    • Average interview, was not difficult interview, too long ago to remember any specific questions   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at TigerDirect in November 2011.

Called by sales coach for interview. Sat with general manager and coaches for thirty minutes and talked. Very informal.

Entry level job, they just want people that are willing to do to job.

Merchant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at TigerDirect in September 2013.

No response to applications, only response was through contacts. Communication was via text, email and phone. One face to face interview which went well

Interview Questions
    • The major difficulty was pay rate, previous rates of pay for the same position have dropped dramatically by as much as 40%. They quality of work and years of experience are of less importance now, replaced with minimum pay for minimum quality.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Jefferson, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, GA

I applied online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at TigerDirect in September 2011.

Such high turnover that if you have a pulse they will hire you

None

BBtoB Sales Consultant Interview

Not that hard to get a position here if you want it. Just go in with an up beat positive, can do attitiude

Interview Questions
    • don't remember anything that through me majorly.   View Answer

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at TigerDirect.

The hiring and interview process is unpredictable and extremely slow.

Interview Questions
    • How do you feel about working overtime including weekends?   Answer Question

No career advancement and lot of outsourcing

Merchandising Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Durham, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at TigerDirect in August 2012.

Two interviews fairly simple

Interview Questions

Worked for TigerDirect? Contribute to the Community!