Tijuana Flats

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tijuana Flats

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Prep Cook Interview

Do not bother applying for the cook position if you are female and do not bother to apply for a front of house position if you are male. At least at the location near me in Margate, FL. The manager told me that he would not consider hiring anyone but females for the front of house and males in the kitchen. This is a sexist establishment.

Interview Questions
  • I did not expect to be asked my gender. This is NOT an equal opportunity employer!   Answer Question

Tijuana Flats Response

Nov 13, 2013HR Recruiter

Thank you for the feedback you have provided. This is certainly not our standard and it will be looked into further. We pride ourselves on being equal opportunist on all levels. We accept the most ... More

Other Interview Reviews for Tijuana Flats

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tijuana Flats in August 2011.

The hiring and interview process was a breeze beacuse of my work ethic and my experience as an assistant kitchen manager but after working for them for about six months i realized that everything they promised me and i earned i did not recieve other than be forced to quit because the general manager had no kitchen experience he was a former lawyer so he didnt know what he was doing!!

Interview Questions