Tim Hortons Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2014

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Customer Services Representative Interview

Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Questions
  • There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Surrey, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Tim Hortons in March 2012.

Tell me about yourself, situational questions where you felt most challenged. Overall was pretty easy they are not picky, you'll most likely get the job even if you don't have much experienced. Just tell that you're a hard worker and willing to learn and everything should be fine.

Interview Questions
    • Give an example of a situation where you felt most challenged.   Answer Question
    No negotiation, they just give me $12/hr

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Surrey, BC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Tim Hortons in August 2012.

Came in for an interview, although it seemed to me as not an interview at all. The HR literally just mentioned what would be the job, what he was looking for, the hours of the job, how busy they get. Some of the staff were not as friendly as I had hoped for, especially in a customer service environment.

Interview Questions

Right after I got the offer, I tried communicating with the HR but never received any response. I think the lack of communication was the main reason why I declined. For someone who wants to work or should I say who loves to work, being left in the dark was not a good thing, and that was exactly how I felt.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2009.

The Manager phoned me around 2 weeks after I submitted a in-store job application. The interview took approx 30 min in-store and I wore semi-formal attire. Before the interview I researched online about the company's general history, current menu, and current situation. I didn't end up working there because I was gonna move in three month. I had a feeling they want to hire someone long term.

Interview Questions
    • Why do u want to work at Tim Horton?   View Answer
    • What is the most important decision you made in your life so far?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in December 2008.

It was 10 mins long and was pretty straight forward.

Interview Questions

Worked for Tim Hortons? Contribute to the Community!