Tim Hortons Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Canada, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Tim Hortons (Canada, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

A phone call follows as a face to face interview. I went to interview, waited for almost 5 minutes for the interview. The interviewer was friendly and clearly talked to me.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? The interview asked me over 10 questions, I did not have time to take a breath. Anyway, that was a great interview experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Customer Services Representative Interview

Interview

Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tim Hortons (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in August 2012.

Interview

Came in for an interview, although it seemed to me as not an interview at all. The HR literally just mentioned what would be the job, what he was looking for, the hours of the job, how busy they get. Some of the staff were not as friendly as I had hoped for, especially in a customer service environment.

Interview Questions

Right after I got the offer, I tried communicating with the HR but never received any response. I think the lack of communication was the main reason why I declined. For someone who wants to work or should I say who loves to work, being left in the dark was not a good thing, and that was exactly how I felt.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Tim Hortons (Surrey, BC (Canada)) in March 2012.

Interview

Tell me about yourself, situational questions where you felt most challenged. Overall was pretty easy they are not picky, you'll most likely get the job even if you don't have much experienced. Just tell that you're a hard worker and willing to learn and everything should be fine.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a situation where you felt most challenged.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they just give me $12/hr

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2009.

Interview

The Manager phoned me around 2 weeks after I submitted a in-store job application. The interview took approx 30 min in-store and I wore semi-formal attire. Before the interview I researched online about the company's general history, current menu, and current situation. I didn't end up working there because I was gonna move in three month. I had a feeling they want to hire someone long term.

Interview Questions

• Why do u want to work at Tim Horton?   1 Answer
    • What is the most important decision you made in your life so far?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons in December 2008.

Interview

It was 10 mins long and was pretty straight forward.