Tim Hortons Interview Questions

Updated Sep 1, 2015

2.0

Storefront Interview

Interview

hiring process was so simple literally 5 questions for the interview .The interview wasn't bad at all. I flirted a little bit . keep a big smile laugh at every joke and 9xs out of 10 you got the job.

Interview Questions

• What can u bring to the team?   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Simple questions regarding information given on my resume. The manager asked basic questions in the restaurant lobby about my previous employments and education and in the end asked if I could come in the next day to start training.

Employee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Brentwood, MO) in June 2015.

Interview

Process was a screening on the phone, a group interview and a one on one interview with the HR Representative. It was an easy interview considering I was the only one in the room with a resume a lot of people that were there it was their first job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation on how you handled a customer service issue.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

They called me and asked me to come in for an interview at the home Tim Horton's location-my boss owned three-and I wasn't waiting for long at all. She came out almost immediately to interview me, she asked me simple interview questions, at least simple enough for a fast food restaurant.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canada, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Canada, KY) in April 2015.

Interview

A phone call follows as a face to face interview. I went to interview, waited for almost 5 minutes for the interview. The interviewer was friendly and clearly talked to me.

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work here? The interview asked me over 10 questions, I did not have time to take a breath. Anyway, that was a great interview experience.   Answer Question

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Canton, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online last week to the tim hortons in Detroit and the Tim Hortons in Canton call me this week 03/09/15 for a interview for the following day I accepted the interview date and time which was 2:30pm. Once I got there they did not have any customers inside. It was quiet that made it perfect for me. I was about 30 mins early for the interview. So I sat in the dining area for a few minutes the cashier brought me a application to fill out as I was filling the application out the manager came out I shook her hand and thanked her for taking the time to give me the interview because it is hard trying to find a job. She understood the questions were easy common what would you do questions. She gave me the job immediately she put me on the schedule for four days start told me what to wear. For those planning a interview with tim hortons stay calm at all times. I wore a button up shirt and dress pants with heels. Alway smile. And be humble.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Tim Hortons ?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if a customer was complaining that they have the wrong order?   1 Answer
    • What would do if a customer came in upset?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was on an average interview. Lasted way too long for just a fast food restaurant position. It was a 1:1 interview and I sat down with the manager at first, then the assistant manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complained that their beverage wasn't made correctly?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate anything related to the company and my concerns at all.

Overnight Baking Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

The interview was scheduled at 2pm, I arrived early and waited as the owner finished interviewing someone else. It sounded like she got the job. The owner asked my name and told me that she had two other interviews to do before me, I'd arrived early, but not THAT early! The interview was more her telling me about the job and hours than an actual interview.

Interview Questions

• That there were no actual questions, other that when I would be available to start.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Min wage

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tim Hortons in September 2014.

Interview

I applied at snagajob.com and last Thursday I was then called, and I was invited in for an interview on Saturday the 27th. However I received word from a different job i applied to, and I was hired. I then called Tim Hortons to explain the situation, and to cancel my interview. When I called on the 25th, I was rudely told that I had missed my interview, and that he was not interested in talking to me. I proceeded to tell him that my interview was scheduled for the 27th, and that I had not in fact, "missed it". Then I told him that I had been hired somewhere else, and he said "Good, goodbye". I am quite glad that I was not hired by someone who has such a lack of common courtesy. I had received no e-mail confirmation of the interview, and the whole process was very unprofessional. I would advise anyone who is considering applying for a job here, to go to Dunkin Donuts.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions of the phone interview were difficult, but I was taken aback by the rudeness of the management.   Answer Question

I found a better job, with better pay, and a more courteous and professional management.

Interview

Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question