Tim Hortons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Customer Services Representative Interview

Customer Services Representative

Interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview Details – Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Tim Hortons Team Member

I applied online - interviewed at Tim Hortons in July 2014.

Interview Details – The interviewing process was fairly simple I brought in a resume and was asked what specifically I did for each item under experience. I was also asked about my knowledge of Tim Hortons. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS!!! If you do it leaves a great mark on the employer.

Interview Question – There really wasn't one if you do some studying of the buisness   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Everybody on here says there's no way to get above minimum wage but I was offered in at 8.00 dollars an hour which is what I was hoping for.

Team Member Interview

Team Member
East Lansing, MI

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2014.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call two days later to come in for an interview. I sat down with the manager and was asked questions about my experience and what hours I would be able to work. Everything was very casual and relaxed. Other questions were what can you bring to our team/how would you deal with the situation, etc, etc. I was offered the job on the spot and was given a uniform and dates for training.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when it was difficult for you to tell the truth. When was a time when it was important for you to pay attention to detail?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. They start at minimum wage which I expected.

Supervisor Interview

Supervisor

Interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview Details – Situation Questions with district managers. Lasted about two and a half hours. They came to store while I was working a shift. I was unaware the interview would be happening that day.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Toronto, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Tim Hortons in February 2014.

Interview Details – standart questions

Interview Question – behavioral questions   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Had another position

Store Front Cashier Interview

Store Front Cashier
Buffalo, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Tim Hortons in August 2010.

Interview Details – handed in an application. one interview in store. lasted20 minutes and filled out paper work there.

Interview Question – all were fair questions. basic behaviorable   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Buffalo, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied to the Tim Hortons in the Student Union of the University at Buffalo. The questions were very straight forward (what I'm going to school for and extra curricular activities). There's no need to even get dressed up for the interview because they're really desperate to hire people. Overall, this was quite a stressful part-time job. I lost 16lbs working at Tim Hortons because they make sure you're always moving. The customers don't treat you like a human being. I strongly advise you to look for another job if you're considering working at this particular location (the line in the morning sometimes goes out the door).

Store Front Cashier Interview

Store Front Cashier

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview Details – Quick, easy interview in a really small confined space. Didn't take much convincing to tell them why I should be hired. I definitely aced the interview and I felt very comfortable speaking to the manager. I highly suggest that young people consider Tim Horton's for employment. Older, more skilled people can do better.

Interview Question – Why should I hire you?   Answer Question

Store Front/Cashier Interview

Store Front/Cashier

Interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview Details – went to store to apply in person also applied online

Interview Question – expected questions because it's an entry level position- know that you have to work hard and work in teams and move quickly   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – interview, then got called back to say i had the job

Team Member Interview

Team Member

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in January 2014.

Interview Details – Filled out an application online. Got a call within 10 minutes of filling out the application. Interview the next day & started working the following day. The interview was very laid back. Didn't ask too many questions. Just where I currently went to school, how long I had left, my past work experience, and when i could start. I use to work at Mcdonalds so she loved that. I was hired on the spot.

Interview Question – There was no difficult or unexpected questions..fairly simple   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Worked for Tim Hortons? Contribute to the Community!