Tim Hortons

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

1.9

Store Front Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochrane, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cochrane, AB (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons in October 2013.

Really isn't overly difficult in the interview process, just make sure that whatever questions are asked to you that are customer related make sure that the customer is always happy in the end. Make sure when they ask you some of your best traits that they focus around people skills/leadership/responsibility.

Interview Questions
    • Not many difficult questions, almost all of them are the same for each person.   Answer Question
    you're starting pay within reason

Tom Hortons - Store Front/Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

They really only hire you if you're a friend of someone who works there

Interview Questions
    • Are you okay with being the only one who speaks fluent English?   View Answer
    there was no negotiation

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tim Hortons in October 2013.

the process was friendly,to the point and quite professional. time was taken to review my expearance and ability in an effort to evaluate my potential as a possiable employee.

Interview Questions
    • the setting was in a hospital so the most unexpected question was in referance to dealing with someone who may be irrational because of a situation happening to them at the moment.   View Answer
    in the process of having a hands on day to see if i fit the mold of the location.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Niagara Falls, ON (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons in August 2013.

Went to an inerview in person, they really needed someone as soon as possible. Exuded confidence, answered questions the way they should have been answered. Charmed people and got the job.

Interview Questions
    • Wont be any at Tims. All basic questions that shouldnt stump you.   Answer Question
    was no negotiation phase.

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Pretty basic, situation questions, asked about availability, thought it went well asked for uniform sizes and was told starting pay but never got called back

Sales Associate Interview

fairly easy but the manager seemed like he did not want to hire anybody.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons.

The was a very quick telephone screening interview (2-3 questions about availabilities). Then I was asked to come in for a face to face interview but the manager never showed up so I was just asked to start working right away.

There was no negotiation. i just started working.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2013.

In my case, it was very easy because a new store just opened. I was dressed normally, not having anything special, and I have been honest and always smiling.

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Regina, SK (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tim Hortons in May 2013.

I applied online and got a call for interview in the afternoon on the same day. The interview was really simple and took less than 10 mins. The manager asked me a couple of "what-if" questions and my availability. One question was something like: "how would you deal with the situation when a customer spilled her coffee and was mad about the situation?"

Team Member Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons in May 2013.

Only had one interview, he hired me on the spot. He didn't ask a lot of questions, just like when I can work, how I tried their stuff etc.