Tim Hortons Interview Questions in Montreal, QC

Updated Apr 27, 2015

1.5

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in April 2015.

Interview

Simpe Conversation, the manager have basic converstaion with me, asking my previous job and my skill set. I think it is about 10-20 minutes. They are very nice and friendly people. Then, they said they will call me after.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

n/a

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)).

Interview

The was a very quick telephone screening interview (2-3 questions about availabilities). Then I was asked to come in for a face to face interview but the manager never showed up so I was just asked to start working right away.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. i just started working.

Baker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)) in June 2013.

Interview

In my case, it was very easy because a new store just opened. I was dressed normally, not having anything special, and I have been honest and always smiling.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2011.

Interview

I saw the boss interviewing other people, so I decided to make an application. I gave it in an then left to go home. The next morning the boss called me for an interview and the next day I started training. The boss is a very nice guy and I did not feel stressed or forced to give the right answers during the interview. I felt at ease and as if I was just having a simple conversation. He has people who have been working for 35 years with him, and I would classify him as a person who does a really good job at communicating on the same level as his employees. He was 20 minutes late for his own interview, but when I walked out with my new uniform ready to start work the next day after about only 30 minutes of a stress-free easy interview, I couldn't care less!