Tim Hortons

Relevance Date Difficulty

Baker Interview

Baker
Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2013.

Interview Details – In my case, it was very easy because a new store just opened. I was dressed normally, not having anything special, and I have been honest and always smiling.

Interview Question – Why Tim Hortons ?
Can you handle well stress ?
  Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview Details – The was a very quick telephone screening interview (2-3 questions about availabilities). Then I was asked to come in for a face to face interview but the manager never showed up so I was just asked to start working right away.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. i just started working.

Very Easy Interview

Cashier Interview

Cashier
Montreal, QC (Canada)

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in February 2011.

Interview Details – I saw the boss interviewing other people, so I decided to make an application. I gave it in an then left to go home. The next morning the boss called me for an interview and the next day I started training. The boss is a very nice guy and I did not feel stressed or forced to give the right answers during the interview. I felt at ease and as if I was just having a simple conversation. He has people who have been working for 35 years with him, and I would classify him as a person who does a really good job at communicating on the same level as his employees. He was 20 minutes late for his own interview, but when I walked out with my new uniform ready to start work the next day after about only 30 minutes of a stress-free easy interview, I couldn't care less!

Interview Questions

Worked for Tim Hortons? Contribute to the Community!