Tim Hortons Interview Questions & Reviews in Montreal, QC Canada

3 interviews

1.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Baker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Saint-Amable, QC (Canada)

I interviewed through other source. The process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2013.

In my case, it was very easy because a new store just opened. I was dressed normally, not having anything special, and I have been honest and always smiling.

Interview Questions

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint-Bruno-de-Montarville, QC (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons.

The was a very quick telephone screening interview (2-3 questions about availabilities). Then I was asked to come in for a face to face interview but the manager never showed up so I was just asked to start working right away.

There was no negotiation. i just started working.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Montreal, QC (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Tim Hortons in February 2011.

I saw the boss interviewing other people, so I decided to make an application. I gave it in an then left to go home. The next morning the boss called me for an interview and the next day I started training. The boss is a very nice guy and I did not feel stressed or forced to give the right answers during the interview. I felt at ease and as if I was just having a simple conversation. He has people who have been working for 35 years with him, and I would classify him as a person who does a really good job at communicating on the same level as his employees. He was 20 minutes late for his own interview, but when I walked out with my new uniform ready to start work the next day after about only 30 minutes of a stress-free easy interview, I couldn't care less!

Interview Questions

Worked for Tim Hortons? Contribute to the Community!