Tim Hortons Store Front Cashier Interview Questions

Updated Aug 27, 2015

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Canton, MI) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online last week to the tim hortons in Detroit and the Tim Hortons in Canton call me this week 03/09/15 for a interview for the following day I accepted the interview date and time which was 2:30pm. Once I got there they did not have any customers inside. It was quiet that made it perfect for me. I was about 30 mins early for the interview. So I sat in the dining area for a few minutes the cashier brought me a application to fill out as I was filling the application out the manager came out I shook her hand and thanked her for taking the time to give me the interview because it is hard trying to find a job. She understood the questions were easy common what would you do questions. She gave me the job immediately she put me on the schedule for four days start told me what to wear. For those planning a interview with tim hortons stay calm at all times. I wore a button up shirt and dress pants with heels. Alway smile. And be humble.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to Tim Hortons ?   1 Answer
  • Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer
  • What would you do if a customer was complaining that they have the wrong order?   1 Answer
  • What would do if a customer came in upset?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Store Front Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview

Quick, easy interview in a really small confined space. Didn't take much convincing to tell them why I should be hired. I definitely aced the interview and I felt very comfortable speaking to the manager. I highly suggest that young people consider Tim Horton's for employment. Older, more skilled people can do better.

Store Front/Cashier Interview

Interview

went to store to apply in person also applied online

Interview Questions

• expected questions because it's an entry level position- know that you have to work hard and work in teams and move quickly   Answer Question

Negotiation

interview, then got called back to say i had the job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone call to schedule interview, or online application. Scheduled interview over the phone came in 3 days later. Interview was simple, a lot of tell me about yourself questions. What values you have to contribute to the team. Most of the interview was overall questions about your availability, if you have transportation, why did you leave your last job, and if you have any questions about the job itself. Got the job on the spot and you get your next weeks schedule.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

just be nice and bring your birth certificate and all paper work requested by them when they called u for the interview. and when your interview is done, say thank you for ur consideration ,also be professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Buffalo, NY) in August 2010.

Interview

handed in an application. one interview in store. lasted20 minutes and filled out paper work there.

Store Front/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Dublin, OH) in October 2008.

Interview

Fairly laid back, made sure that I was a reliable candidate. I had been referred by a current employee so I basically was hired immediately after the interview. Asked me about myself and my availability.

Negotiation

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Cambridge, ON (Canada)).

Interview

When I first arrived at the Tim Hortons it was busy. Which I have no clue why she would want me to come in for an interview at 10 am. I had to wait about 8 mins for the manager to come see me. And she was rude to me never smiled nothing like that.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply at McDonald's? What was the last restaurant you went to and how was the service?   Answer Question

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

It was fast and easy, more like telling me what will the employee do and see if I want the job. The employer also asked if I know anyone currently in the store.

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Port Hope, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Tim Hortons (Port Hope, ON (Canada)).

Interview

Very basic interview. Think of every cliche interview question, and they will ask you. Answer logically and honestly, and be forthcoming, and you will likely get the job, unless they have had a large number of applicants.

Interview Questions

• What's an example of a conflict that you have experienced amongst your peers and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer