Tim Hortons

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Interviewed at Tim Hortons

Interview Details – Situation Questions with district managers. Lasted about two and a half hours. They came to store while I was working a shift. I was unaware the interview would be happening that day.

Very Easy Interview

Fredonia, NY

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Tim Hortons.

Interview Details – Application was submitted and a one on one interview with the owner. Very basic interview questions in a casual atmosphere and very comfortable.

Interview Question – What will you bring to Tim Hortons we do not already have?   Answer Question

Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Tim Hortons in October 2013.

Interview Details – the process was friendly,to the point and quite professional. time was taken to review my expearance and ability in an effort to evaluate my potential as a possiable employee.

Interview Question – the setting was in a hospital so the most unexpected question was in referance to dealing with someone who may be irrational because of a situation happening to them at the moment.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – in the process of having a hands on day to see if i fit the mold of the location.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tim Hortons

Worked for Tim Hortons? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Tim Hortons Supervisor interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Tim Hortons employees and interview candidates.