Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons Supervisor Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Supervisor Interview

Situation Questions with district managers. Lasted about two and a half hours. They came to store while I was working a shift. I was unaware the interview would be happening that day.

Other Interview Reviews for Tim Hortons

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredonia, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fredonia, NY

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tim Hortons.

Application was submitted and a one on one interview with the owner. Very basic interview questions in a casual atmosphere and very comfortable.

Interview Questions
    • What will you bring to Tim Hortons we do not already have?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tim Hortons in October 2013.

the process was friendly,to the point and quite professional. time was taken to review my expearance and ability in an effort to evaluate my potential as a possiable employee.

Interview Questions
    • the setting was in a hospital so the most unexpected question was in referance to dealing with someone who may be irrational because of a situation happening to them at the moment.   View Answer
    in the process of having a hands on day to see if i fit the mold of the location.