Tim Hortons Interview Questions in United States

1.9

Store Front Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MI

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tim Hortons in March 2015.

I applied online last week to the tim hortons in Detroit and the Tim Hortons in Canton call me this week 03/09/15 for a interview for the following day I accepted the interview date and time which was 2:30pm. Once I got there they did not have any customers inside. It was quiet that made it perfect for me. I was about 30 mins early for the interview. So I sat in the dining area for a few minutes the cashier brought me a application to fill out as I was filling the application out the manager came out I shook her hand and thanked her for taking the time to give me the interview because it is hard trying to find a job. She understood the questions were easy common what would you do questions. She gave me the job immediately she put me on the schedule for four days start told me what to wear. For those planning a interview with tim hortons stay calm at all times. I wore a button up shirt and dress pants with heels. Alway smile. And be humble.

Interview Questions
    • What do you bring to Tim Hortons ?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work here?   View Answer
    • What would you do if a customer was complaining that they have the wrong order?   View Answer
    • What would do if a customer came in upset?   View Answer

Overnight Baking Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Tim Hortons.

The interview was scheduled at 2pm, I arrived early and waited as the owner finished interviewing someone else. It sounded like she got the job. The owner asked my name and told me that she had two other interviews to do before me, I'd arrived early, but not THAT early! The interview was more her telling me about the job and hours than an actual interview.

Interview Questions
    • That there were no actual questions, other that when I would be available to start.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Min wage

Team Member Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Tim Hortons in September 2014.

I applied at snagajob.com and last Thursday I was then called, and I was invited in for an interview on Saturday the 27th. However I received word from a different job i applied to, and I was hired. I then called Tim Hortons to explain the situation, and to cancel my interview. When I called on the 25th, I was rudely told that I had missed my interview, and that he was not interested in talking to me. I proceeded to tell him that my interview was scheduled for the 27th, and that I had not in fact, "missed it". Then I told him that I had been hired somewhere else, and he said "Good, goodbye". I am quite glad that I was not hired by someone who has such a lack of common courtesy. I had received no e-mail confirmation of the interview, and the whole process was very unprofessional. I would advise anyone who is considering applying for a job here, to go to Dunkin Donuts.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions of the phone interview were difficult, but I was taken aback by the rudeness of the management.   Answer Question

I found a better job, with better pay, and a more courteous and professional management.

Customer Services Representative Interview

Submit a paper application with your previous experience and contact information, then I had a friend recommend me. Afterwards, I received a call from the manager and came in to meet with her. I came in and interviewed in the lobby/dining area of the store, and she asked me some very basic questions about my experience, basically just checking that I was able to be polite and not crazy.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions, the interview was very straightforward and what I expected.   Answer Question

Tim Hortons Team Member Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tim Hortons in July 2014.

The interviewing process was fairly simple I brought in a resume and was asked what specifically I did for each item under experience. I was also asked about my knowledge of Tim Hortons. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT THE HISTORY OF THE BUSINESS!!! If you do it leaves a great mark on the employer.

Interview Questions
    • There really wasn't one if you do some studying of the buisness   Answer Question
    Everybody on here says there's no way to get above minimum wage but I was offered in at 8.00 dollars an hour which is what I was hoping for.

Supervisor Interview

Situation Questions with district managers. Lasted about two and a half hours. They came to store while I was working a shift. I was unaware the interview would be happening that day.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Lansing, MI

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tim Hortons in June 2014.

I applied online and got a call two days later to come in for an interview. I sat down with the manager and was asked questions about my experience and what hours I would be able to work. Everything was very casual and relaxed. Other questions were what can you bring to our team/how would you deal with the situation, etc, etc. I was offered the job on the spot and was given a uniform and dates for training.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when it was difficult for you to tell the truth. When was a time when it was important for you to pay attention to detail?   View Answer
    There was no negotiation. They start at minimum wage which I expected.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, OH
    Anonymous Employee in Toronto, OH

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tim Hortons in February 2014.

standart questions

Had another position

Store Front Cashier Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Tim Hortons.

Quick, easy interview in a really small confined space. Didn't take much convincing to tell them why I should be hired. I definitely aced the interview and I felt very comfortable speaking to the manager. I highly suggest that young people consider Tim Horton's for employment. Older, more skilled people can do better.

Store Front/Cashier Interview

went to store to apply in person also applied online

Interview Questions
    • expected questions because it's an entry level position- know that you have to work hard and work in teams and move quickly   Answer Question
    interview, then got called back to say i had the job