Timba Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Support Interview

Administrative Support
San Francisco, CA

I applied online and interviewed at Timba Software.

Interview Details – I applied for the position online and the HR recruiter set up a phone interview with me. The phone interview consisted of basic get-to-know me questions and what I was looking for. After the phone interview, she set up a date and time for an in-person interview with the CEO and sent me an email with details. The email was pretty informative, which she also mentioned that casual dress was deemed okay for the interview.

When I arrived at the suite, the employees seem to be enjoying themselves and the CEO was very casually dressed as well. He seemed very nice and relaxed. The CEO asked me questions to get to know my background, interests, and info that I knew about the company. After the interview, he said that he would have the HR recruiter follow-up with me by the following week.

After a week has passed by, I haven't heard anything and decided to send another follow-up message. I never received any correspondence back.

Interview Question – None were difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Worked for Timba Software? Contribute to the Community!