Timberland

Updated Nov 13, 2014

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Timberland

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Timberland in October 2014.

Did online application , was called for an interview the next day. When in talked to the manager really awesome guy hired on the spot . Started working the following week.

Interview Questions
    • None the interview was a breeze ! Not hard at all I think I over prepared .   Answer Question
    He asked what was I looking to make . I told him no less then 9 and he offered me 9 hourly

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratham, NH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratham, NH

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Timberland in May 2012.

I had 1 interview. It was thorough. The hiring manager was the person I directly report to now. She had the project explained in the shortest possible terms for such a vast database. I felt very comfortable talking with this person. Pros & Cons were mentioned right up front and the Cons aren't that bad.

Interview Questions
    It was up-front. I even got more per hour than expected because I did so well in training.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tinton Falls, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Timberland in June 2010.

Very inviting. Timberland is a company that wants to sell. So they want to know if you can sell if you are hired as an employee. The hiring manager will ask you have you ever worked in retail, how much of an item you think you can sell.

Interview Questions
    • Give a situation in your past work experience that required you handling a situation without the help of a manager.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maastricht (Netherlands)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maastricht (Netherlands)

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Timberland in September 2009.

Interview with the store manager. Rather informal at relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work for Timberland?   View Answer
    Negotiation was really easy and smooth