Timberland Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2015

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Timberland

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Timberland in October 2014.

Interview

Did online application , was called for an interview the next day. When in talked to the manager really awesome guy hired on the spot . Started working the following week.

Interview Questions

• None the interview was a breeze ! Not hard at all I think I over prepared .   Answer Question

Negotiation

He asked what was I looking to make . I told him no less then 9 and he offered me 9 hourly

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Timberland (Stratham, NH) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. A very warm, welcoming environment! I would very much recommend to anyone to interview here because of the quality company that Timberland is.

Interview Questions

• What did your past internship teach you about managing projects?   Answer Question

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Timberland (Stratham, NH) in May 2012.

Interview

I had 1 interview. It was thorough. The hiring manager was the person I directly report to now. She had the project explained in the shortest possible terms for such a vast database. I felt very comfortable talking with this person. Pros & Cons were mentioned right up front and the Cons aren't that bad.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was up-front. I even got more per hour than expected because I did so well in training.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Timberland (Flemington, NJ) in October 2010.

Interview

Well after filling out the written application you're taken to the back with the main manager, if she's there. If not they'll schedule a time with you. She'll ask you a few questions and is very flexible with your needs for the most part. However, she makes it clear the rules of the store and that you need to work especially weekends.

Interview Questions

• How can you contribute to the community?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate hours if necessary but follow through with action. Don't say you want more hours then slack off during your shifts.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Timberland (Tinton Falls, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

Very inviting. Timberland is a company that wants to sell. So they want to know if you can sell if you are hired as an employee. The hiring manager will ask you have you ever worked in retail, how much of an item you think you can sell.

Interview Questions

• Give a situation in your past work experience that required you handling a situation without the help of a manager.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Timberland (Maastricht (Netherlands)) in September 2009.

Interview

Interview with the store manager. Rather informal at relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Timberland?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was really easy and smooth