Time

Average Difficulty
54 candidate interviews

Client Services Associate Interview

Client Services Associate

I applied online and interviewed at Time.

Interview Details – Applied for the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter in their HR department. Asked about my experience and was told more about what the job entailed. Was told that I wanted to be brought in to speak further at a later date. Followed up with 2 emails and never heard back.

Interview Question – No difficult questions asked. Only spoke about resume and the job.   Answer Question

Inventory Manager Interview

Inventory Manager

Interviewed at Time

Interview Details – You go for an interview with HR, then your manager, then their manager. Then you may come back for another interview.

Interview Question – What are your biggest strengths or weaknesses.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Time

Interview Details – I had a wonderful interview at Time Inc. for the Account Manager role. I already had experience going into the interview and was able to speak to the core responsibilities well. There were no trick questions, simply speaking to my strengths, weaknesses, examples where I've had to be strategic, and examples where I've struggled.

Interview Question – What has been your biggest challenge at your current job?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director

Interviewed at Time

Interview Details – Initial interviews and additional rounds of interviews.

Interview Question – Explain in detail a difficult problem and how the problem was tackled?   Answer Question

Editorial Internship Interview

Editorial Internship

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Time.

Interview Details – First and second interview. First was with HR and then second interview was interesting format. There was quite a bit of time between first and second interview. The first interview was very short which had me worried but I did get a second interview.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at time? What are your favorite Time Inc. Magazines?   View Answer

Consumer Marketing Interview

Consumer Marketing

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Time.

Interview Details – Started with an informational/behavioral interview with a Hiring Manager. Once we solidified my areas of interest, I set up 3 separate interviews with members of the team I would work for. After 1 week of interviews I got the offer. There was also some retention rate math.

Interview Question – Asked about my experience with their products and what I would change about them   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Consumer Marketing Interview

Consumer Marketing

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Time.

Interview Details – Marketing Director came to campus to interview candidates for summer internships. Interviewer made sure I understood how to run, test, and measure marketing programs, and also asked about my interest in the company. Felt very conversational and we got along great.

Interview Question – What is the biggest marketing opportunity that we face?   Answer Question

Dekstop Tech Interview

Dekstop Tech

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Time.

Interview Details – if i had known that there was no chance in moving up that contractor was just a contractor that they will try to keep for long durations due to out-preforming colleagues. i would not have wasted my time. Beware if you want any type of benefits do not even bother applying.

Interview Question – they will tell you that this will be a contract to hire position that is open ended. Make sure you know that this is just a contract position.Be aware.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – i made the mistake of accepting.

Consumer Marketing Internship Interview

Consumer Marketing Internship
New York, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Time in March 2012.

Interview Details – First you have an interview with someone from HR. I then interview with manager.

Interview Question – It is mostly behavioral.   Answer Question

Editorial Fellowship Interview

Editorial Fellowship

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time.

Interview Details – The interview process was much different from those I've encountered before. You don't talk to an actual person; rather, you use a virtual screening program called Take the Interview, which records your responses and forwards them to the Hiring Manager. It took about a month to get through everything from start to finish, but they were prompt about getting in touch with you.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were pretty standard, e.g. "Why are you the best candidate?" etc.   Answer Question

Worked for Time? Contribute to the Community!