Time

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.7

Consumer Marketing Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Time.

Marketing Director came to campus to interview candidates for summer internships. Interviewer made sure I understood how to run, test, and measure marketing programs, and also asked about my interest in the company. Felt very conversational and we got along great.

Interview Questions
    • What is the biggest marketing opportunity that we face?   Answer Question

Dekstop Tech Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Time.

if i had known that there was no chance in moving up that contractor was just a contractor that they will try to keep for long durations due to out-preforming colleagues. i would not have wasted my time. Beware if you want any type of benefits do not even bother applying.

Interview Questions
    • they will tell you that this will be a contract to hire position that is open ended. Make sure you know that this is just a contract position.Be aware.   Answer Question
    i made the mistake of accepting.

Consumer Marketing Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Time in March 2012.

First you have an interview with someone from HR. I then interview with manager.

Consumer Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time.

Started with an informational/behavioral interview with a Hiring Manager. Once we solidified my areas of interest, I set up 3 separate interviews with members of the team I would work for. After 1 week of interviews I got the offer. There was also some retention rate math.

Interview Questions
    • Asked about my experience with their products and what I would change about them   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Editorial Internship Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Time.

First and second interview. First was with HR and then second interview was interesting format. There was quite a bit of time between first and second interview. The first interview was very short which had me worried but I did get a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you want to work at time? What are your favorite Time Inc. Magazines?   View Answer

Director Interview

Initial interviews and additional rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in detail a difficult problem and how the problem was tackled?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

I had a wonderful interview at Time Inc. for the Account Manager role. I already had experience going into the interview and was able to speak to the core responsibilities well. There were no trick questions, simply speaking to my strengths, weaknesses, examples where I've had to be strategic, and examples where I've struggled.

Interview Questions
    • What has been your biggest challenge at your current job?   Answer Question

Editorial Fellowship Interview

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Time.

The interview process was much different from those I've encountered before. You don't talk to an actual person; rather, you use a virtual screening program called Take the Interview, which records your responses and forwards them to the Hiring Manager. It took about a month to get through everything from start to finish, but they were prompt about getting in touch with you.

Interview Questions
    • Most of the questions were pretty standard, e.g. "Why are you the best candidate?" etc.   Answer Question

Inventory Manager Interview

You go for an interview with HR, then your manager, then their manager. Then you may come back for another interview.

Client Services Associate Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Time.

Applied for the position online. Was contacted by a recruiter in their HR department. Asked about my experience and was told more about what the job entailed. Was told that I wanted to be brought in to speak further at a later date. Followed up with 2 emails and never heard back.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions asked. Only spoke about resume and the job.   Answer Question