Time Warner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Associate Brand Manager
Parsippany, NJ

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner in June 2010.

Interview Details – I applied for a position as an internal candidate, and had worked closely with my interviewers in the past. The people that work in the company are intelligent, savvy, knowledgeable, and professional. The culture of the marketing department is young and trendy. I interviewed with 2 managers, and a senior manager. I have not yet heard back regarding the position, but it has only been one week. I would offer advice of being prepared for situational/behavioral questions. For example, if the magazine you were working on is thinking about increasing the price, how would you go about deciding on implementing the price increase?

Interview Questions

• How would you determine if you should increase the cover price of a particular magazine?   View Answer
  • Why are you interested in marketing?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time when you implemented a promotion, how did you research it and make the decision?   Answer Question

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!