Time Warner Associate Brand Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2010.

Interview

I applied for a position as an internal candidate, and had worked closely with my interviewers in the past. The people that work in the company are intelligent, savvy, knowledgeable, and professional. The culture of the marketing department is young and trendy. I interviewed with 2 managers, and a senior manager. I have not yet heard back regarding the position, but it has only been one week. I would offer advice of being prepared for situational/behavioral questions. For example, if the magazine you were working on is thinking about increasing the price, how would you go about deciding on implementing the price increase?

Interview Questions

• How would you determine if you should increase the cover price of a particular magazine?   1 Answer
  • Why are you interested in marketing?   Answer Question
  • Give me an example of a time when you implemented a promotion, how did you research it and make the decision?   Answer Question