Time Warner Cable Interview Questions in Cincinnati, OH

Updated Aug 18, 2015

3.2

Retail Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Very professional. They take their time to get to know you and see if the job is a good fit for you. Very nice and friendly environment. Asked questions really geared towards the day to day of the actual job.

Customer Service Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed up by a panel interview. The phone interview was very basic questions. Then i met with 5 supervisors and the call center manager. All STAR model questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever handled and Irate customer?   1 Answer

Network Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

I applied online and received an initial phone interview from HR within a week or two of applying. They were general questions of my background, some technical questions, and my salary requirements. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, that was mainly technical and situation based. And then finally a third face to face interview, that again was very technical and difficult. Thole whole process was pretty seamless, but it does take time as the whole process was about 4 months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate. The offer they gave me was extremely competitive and actually caught me off guard. I guess they liked me.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Applied online and was sent links to complete personality questionnaire and job simulation. Was contacted by various individuals doing background and credit checks on me. Was finally called in for face to face and was later offered job. Didn't find out until after training that shift and work days had been changed.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when I was able to overcome an objection when trying to sell something at a previous job.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.

Interview

behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded. It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??

Interview Questions

• tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker   1 Answer

Promotions Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.

Interview

The interview was thorough and pleasant.

Negotiation

There was little room for negotiation.