Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable
- Customer Service Representative (81)
- Inbound Sales Representative (31)
- Direct Sales Representative (18)
- Field Service Technician (18)
- Retention Representative (17)
- Customer Care Representative (15)
- Account Executive (13)
- Technical Support Representative (11)
- Tier III Tech Support (7)
- Customer Care Professional (7)
- Account Executive I (7)
- Retail Sales Specialist (7)
- Sales (7)
- Retention Specialist (6)
- Direct Sales (6)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Inbound Sales (4)
- Dispatcher (4)
- Staff Accountant (4)
- Outbound Sales Representative (4)
- Cable Installer (4)
- Intern (4)
- Field Technician (4)
- Manager (4)
- Customer Service Supervisor (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Financial Analyst (3)
- Field Technician II (2)
- Director (2)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2014.
Very professional. They take their time to get to know you and see if the job is a good fit for you. Very nice and friendly environment. Asked questions really geared towards the day to day of the actual job.
- Background, etc., the basics. Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2014.
Phone interview followed up by a panel interview. The phone interview was very basic questions. Then i met with 5 supervisors and the call center manager. All STAR model questions were asked.
- Have you ever handled and Irate customer? 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH).
I applied online and received an initial phone interview from HR within a week or two of applying. They were general questions of my background, some technical questions, and my salary requirements. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, that was mainly technical and situation based. And then finally a third face to face interview, that again was very technical and difficult. Thole whole process was pretty seamless, but it does take time as the whole process was about 4 months.
- Some of the technical questions in general. Answer Question
I did not negotiate. The offer they gave me was extremely competitive and actually caught me off guard. I guess they liked me.
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2011.
Applied online and was sent links to complete personality questionnaire and job simulation. Was contacted by various individuals doing background and credit checks on me. Was finally called in for face to face and was later offered job. Didn't find out until after training that shift and work days had been changed.
- Tell me about a time when I was able to overcome an objection when trying to sell something at a previous job. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.
behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded. It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??
- tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2008.
The interview was thorough and pleasant.
There was little room for negotiation.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review