Time Warner Cable

Very Difficult Interview

Network Engineer II Interview

Network Engineer II
Cincinnati, OH

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – I applied online and received an initial phone interview from HR within a week or two of applying. They were general questions of my background, some technical questions, and my salary requirements. I then had a phone interview with the hiring manager, that was mainly technical and situation based. And then finally a third face to face interview, that again was very technical and difficult. Thole whole process was pretty seamless, but it does take time as the whole process was about 4 months.

Interview Question – Some of the technical questions in general.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate. The offer they gave me was extremely competitive and actually caught me off guard. I guess they liked me.

Promotions Specialist Interview

Promotions Specialist
Cincinnati, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2008.

Interview Details – The interview was thorough and pleasant.

Negotiation Details – There was little room for negotiation.

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2010.

Interview Details – behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded.
It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??

Interview Question – tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker   View Answer

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!