Time Warner Cable

2.7

57 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Well, I got a call back from a recruiter after filling out my application. She was super friendly and welcoming and seemed like she wanted me to get the job. She described the process....told me what to study....and scheduled my face to face interview for the next day.

Next day comes. I come dressed and prepared. There were 2 others....2 had not shown. All 3,of us were taken to our interview rooms. Waited ridiculously long for each interview (around 45 minutes...no joke) First interview was a mock call and the interviewer was awesome. Second interview was questionnaire... One of my personality. The third one was a rude, cold interviewer who questioned everything I told her. By her expressions I could tell I didn't get the job. Anyways, had my tour and was sent out and told I would get an email or call.

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Customer Service Representative Interview

the interview wasn't hard at all.i was interviewed by 3 managers.i had to do a mock call, than i was given a tour of the call center.ask alot of questions.dress casual

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in December 2014.

I applied online and took a very long assessment. A couple days later, I received an email from the recruiter asking if I was still interested in the position and if I was available for a phone interview that following Friday. I said yes of course. The phone interview was pretty quick it lasted only 15 minutes basically questions that gets to know a little more about yourself. She told me I pass on to the next round which would be a interview with two other supervisors which included the role play in regards to the products they sell.
    When I made it to the face-to-face interview there was two other candidates also being interviewed for the same position. First, all of the candidates was taken for a tour of the facility. It was very informative, and decorative. Make sure and ask nice questions just to get notice but don't be too serious because it is a pretty calm atmosphere. Next, after that each candidate meet with a different supervisor I believe I was the only one who actually met with all three supervisor. The last interviewer did the role play and it was really simple. (I thought this part was going to be the hardest) But everyone role play may be different. My questioned focused on a remote that was not working. They give you a script and you have to use it while trying to up-sell other products.
    The first interviewer, didn't seem interested in talking to me as if he made up his mind before even asking me any questions, The second, interviewer was really nice it made it a lot easier to talk to him. This part didn't even seem like an interview but I made sure to tell him all my strength and weakness in a positive light. My third, interview was the shortest because he just focused on the role play questioned. This process lasted about an 1 hr and 30 minutes. I was told someone may contact me within 7- 10 days. I email recruiter just to let her know how it went and to thank her. She told me the she has good news for me but she will contact me later. That Friday she offer the job to me. I accepted it. She also told me about the on-boarding process which consisted on a few emails. It required a background check and a drug screening.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you had to fix something technical on your own? What was it? How did you fix it? What was you whole thought process about it?   Answer Question
    I tried to negotiate but she was not budging. They say you can make more other ways. So I accepted the offer because I actually really like the company so FAR...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in December 2014.

Applied online recieved email about 2 weeks later about job description, training , pay rate etc. Scheduled a phone interview with recruiter, passed the pbone interview was invited to a face to face interview at company location in Flushing NY.

On location did a tour and saw the different departments/teams in the call center. Interview consisted of three parts customer service, performance and role play.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you .   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Apply online-answer questions, phone assesment, and upload resume. A recruter calls and talks about the position and to see if you are still interested. The recruter then sets up a day and time to go in for an interview. Then you interview with a manager. If you are given the job you must then complete an online questionnaire and get a drug test within 48 hours.

No negotiation

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2014.

I applied online, and received an email about a week later stating that they wanted to speak with me. I responded to the email as requested with my availability. On that date, I spoke with the local Recruiter about the position. She asked the standard questions, went over the position, pay, benefits, etc. Upon completion of that phone call, I was invited to the location for the in-person interview. This process included a tour, customer service based interview, performance based interview and a role play. Upon completion of the interview (on a Friday) I received a call and email on Tuesday with an offer. Drug test, background check and other items must be completed in a specific amount of time.

Interview Questions
    • Why Time Warner Cable and the Customer Service Representative position when your past experiences have you out qualified for this position.   Answer Question
    No negotiation.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in July 2014.

Take an hour long computer evaluation, then a phone interview, then a two hour process at their location. Answer standard questions about what you would do in certain situations, what you have done previously, and so on. After the basic phone interview they have a three person one on one interview in person and you have to get two out of three approving.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you see someone doing something suspicious?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in July 2014.

The interview was easy, very fun but a long 2 hour process. FYI the tour IS AN INTERVIEW ask questions get noticed stand out make sure you be confident in your answers. Good luck

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw someone doing something dishonest?   Answer Question
    Nonnegotiable flat rate $13.00p/h plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

The hiring process is not long. If you go on their website and fill out an application then you take a test and a recruiter will call you will do mini phone interview. After that is done, if you succeed they schedule you a face to face interview. The face to face interview is 2 hours long and has 4 sections. There is an interview with a supervisor. Another interview with another supervisor, a mock stimulation (role play), and they give you a tour of the facility. Then it when it is over and they send on your way and say all 4 supervisors will meet and discuss your interview and then they'll contact you with their decision.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in June 2014.

When I first arrived for the interview I was 15 mins early like they tell you to be and waited 45 mins for the actual interview. They ask you a few usual questions, then role play in which you have to fix a customer problem then upsell to them. They also lie to you about the hours you are going to be working, I was told certain hours then once I accepted and was in training found out it was a shift bid and they change your hours every 6 months based on performance.

Interview Questions
    • The only thing that was difficult for me was the role playing because I have no selling experience and you had to come in trying to upsell something.   View Answer
    There was no negotiation, either you accepted the job or you didn't