Time Warner Cable Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked basic questions they ask at every interview-like "what experiences have you had in the past that you can bring to this job?...It was a job fair interview that you had to be invited too. I felt that the question were average and I even brought my portfolio with me with my resume and referral letter.

Interview Questions

• Do you remember a time when you saw an employee doing something they were not suppose to do and how did u handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in July 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter we set up a phone interview. The phone interview was just a few basic situational/ behavioral questions. I passed that ,and she scheduled a face to face interview for the following Monday. The face to face interview was three parts :Behaviorial/situational questions asked by two managers. They were really nice and pretty laid back. The next stage of the interview was role play, which I was initially terrified to do. I was given information to read, so it wasn't 100% imporvised which was a huge weight lifted. After that interview I went up stairs and had a face to face with the lead manager. He was really nice and asked pretty much asked the same questions the first two managers asked. The interview process was pretty easy and I'm a total introvert, and have a hard time interviewing some times. The manager told me to expect an email from the recruiter regarding the decsion within a few days. I was contacted the next day and offered the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Syracuse, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied online, took an assessment test and personality quiz that took about an hour. Two days later, I got an email asking me to set up a phone interview, which I did. The interviewer never called me. I sent an email asking if there was another time they'd like to do the prescreen, and they asked me to come in for a physical interview and what times would be good for me. I emailed them back with the times, and did not receive a response again. After almost a week I emailed them again. I then received an auto response email saying I had chosen to withdraw from the process, and then another auto response email giving me the information on when and where to interview. They has about 8 other people coming in at the same time, and it seemed like they weren't very organized. My interview took about 20 minutes. They seemed mostly interested in your ability to upsell. Then the next day, I received an email saying I hadn't been selected. Overall it was incredibly stressful and frustrating and I don't think I would try again.

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Canton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Was emailed by a recruiter who saw my resume on Monster, told me to come in for a face to face two days later, which was two people alternating questions, everyone was very nice actually

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview. She basically told me about the position. Said she would be calling next week to set up face to face interviews. I dont know why i didnt get scheduled for a face to face i felt the conversation went well

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

About 2 weeks after submitting the application, a manager will call and have a brief phone interview asking when you can come in for a face to face interview. An email is sent confirming this. The actual interview questions were all scenario based. They want to know if you are more than a drone.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very difficult, every answer I gave the lady questioned it and wanted me to elaborate more. I have 10 plus years in customer service as well as a bachelors in business administration. I found the questions to be very redundant, because a lot were similar to what had been previously asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

1. phone interview. The woman used her mobile phone and it was scratchy both times she called. I could barely hear her. 2. In person interview. Nothing was discussed regarding salary or benefits or hours. Said it could vary. 3. Waited after HR turn over in hiring and acquisitions for weeks and was told there was a hiring offer for me waiting only a few days before training would begin. I was given an apology and it was blamed on disorganization of turn over.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle drama in the workforce between coworkers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (North Canton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with five other people which took two hours to do.I definitely had the experience I thought I interviewed great but was sadly sent a email the next fast and was told that they were looking for other people that more closely met their needs? Like what someone who could breathe on a mirror?

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have that will meet what we are looking for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Staten Island, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I was called by a recruiter she gave me a lot of information on the job and interview process. She told me there was a role play that you had to study for and gave me the info. I went into the interview it took about 2 hours. Met with two supervisors one was the verbal interview. The second was the role play it was ok but she through in a trick question that the recruiter didn't say would be apart of it. Got a call from a different recruiter that night to call her in the am. She told me in the morning that I got the job. I went for the drug screen and did the background check and I start on two weeks