Time Warner Cable

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
El Segundo, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2011.

Interview Details – First I had a phone interview with an HR associate which consisted of basic questions about my resume and skills. Mainly looking for excel skills, presentation skills, and knowledge of some form of accounting systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, etc).

Then had a 1:1 interview with the Manager of the department. This interview was pure behavioral. I was asked 4 very detailed, behavioral questions along with two questions about my previous jobs. The behavioral questions were to see how well I work in difficult situations, how well I can think to increase department efficiency, and how I go above and beyond the call of duty to get work done.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you made a task more efficient? How? What was the task? What were the results?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you made a mistake? How? What? Results?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Financial Analyst Interview

Financial Analyst
Cincinnati, OH

The process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2010.

Interview Details – behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded.
It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??

Interview Question – tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable Financial Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees and interview candidates.