Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable
- Customer Service Representative (61)
- Inbound Sales Representative (24)
- Direct Sales Representative (15)
- Field Service Technician (14)
- Account Executive (12)
- Retention Representative (12)
- Customer Care Representative (11)
- Technical Support Representative (10)
- Tier III Tech Support (7)
- Customer Care Professional (7)
- Account Executive I (5)
- Retention Specialist (5)
- Sales (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Inbound Sales (4)
- Direct Sales (4)
- Dispatcher (4)
- Outbound Sales Representative (4)
- Intern (4)
- Retail Sales Specialist (4)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Network Engineer (3)
- Cable Installer (3)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Installation Technician (2)
- Installer (2)
- Marketing (2)
- Service Technician (2)
- Marketing Intern (2)
- Senior Software Engineer (2)
Financial Analyst Interview
I applied online. The process took 2 days – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (El Segundo, CA) in November 2011.
First I had a phone interview with an HR associate which consisted of basic questions about my resume and skills. Mainly looking for excel skills, presentation skills, and knowledge of some form of accounting systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, etc).
Then had a 1:1 interview with the Manager of the department. This interview was pure behavioral. I was asked 4 very detailed, behavioral questions along with two questions about my previous jobs. The behavioral questions were to see how well I work in difficult situations, how well I can think to increase department efficiency, and how I go above and beyond the call of duty to get work done.
Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable
Financial Analyst InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took a day – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2010.
behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded.
It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??
- tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker 1 Answer