Time Warner Cable

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2011.

First I had a phone interview with an HR associate which consisted of basic questions about my resume and skills. Mainly looking for excel skills, presentation skills, and knowledge of some form of accounting systems (PeopleSoft, SAP, etc).

Then had a 1:1 interview with the Manager of the department. This interview was pure behavioral. I was asked 4 very detailed, behavioral questions along with two questions about my previous jobs. The behavioral questions were to see how well I work in difficult situations, how well I can think to increase department efficiency, and how I go above and beyond the call of duty to get work done.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you made a task more efficient? How? What was the task? What were the results?   Answer Question
  • Describe a time you made a mistake? How? What? Results?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

The process took a dayinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2010.

behaivoral interview. the hiring manager had a long list of questions and ALL my answers were recorded.
    It seems like a lot of question were about " conflict" ( conflict with boss, conflict with co-worcer, difficult co-workers ) etc. I found it to be a bit strange. I can only speculate on the reason and focus on such questions .... hmmm .. made me uncomfortable.. Is dealing with conflict ability -the only criteria to choose a candidate ??

Interview Questions
    • tell me about conflict you had with a co-worker   View Answer