Time Warner Cable Inbound Sales Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 9, 2015

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Columbus, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied to the Inbound Sales Representative position online and received a phone call the following day scheduling me in for an interview. The interview was very quick and enjoyable, I was given a tour of the company before leaving. A week later I received a call from the recruiter offering me the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2015.

Interview

Did application and assessment, not too bad. Got an email to do open interview. Did 2 interviews got to the next part, which was drug test and background. All in all about a 2-3 week process.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

They are looking for money driven people. Singles fit the bill the best. They want to know you and hungry for money and ready to work overtime to compete for competitions, commission structure, and ultimately making the company lots of money. Put metrics of what you've accomplished compared to other sales members of your past and be ready to share with them what drives you, and be ready to tell them examples of how you overcome objections. Sales = Listening, Selling based on their words/needs, Overcoming objections. If you're looking for a secure rewarding satisfying job this may not be a good fit for you. If you're money hungry and don't need the other things then this is perfect for you. Good luck

Interview Questions

• How would you overcome an objection from a wife that they need to speak to their husband?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Irving, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Took about a month to get a phone interview. However my phone interview was so friendly and relaxed that I wanted to know more about Time Warner. When I got to the in person interview I was walked through the call center. It was fully decorated for Valentines day and had movie poster and cut outs everywhere. No one on the phones appeared stressed or rushed. It just seemed like a playful work team. My interview was also relaxed and was designed to see if I could sell. Had a great time and I look forward to starting there.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to sell someone more than they wanted?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Antonio, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

WORST INTERVIEW EVER!! ATTENTION EVERYONE Applied online, got a call a couple days later. The recruiter explains the process and sets up an interview. Tells me to "study time warner products as role play will be part of the interview". Stayed up all night role playing and getting ready for the big day. I arrive almost an hour early. Only to have the recruiter be almost 10 late because he had droped some coffee according to him. The interview only lasted only 10 min. Which was only 10 min of questions . No role play what so ever. I was ready on interview day to show this big business how i could sale. To make things worse, the person who i interviewed me told me the recruiter would make the decisions. Only to have the recruiter tell me the interviewer would make the decision. So unprofessional. I got an email with them telling me i wasnt good enough. I phone call was not got enough. 5+ year of sales experience wasnt good enough for them.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in October 2014.

Interview

I had gone to an open interview that they held at a local hotel. I was not sure if I wanted to attend because in the past open interviews were jokes (only met with a person for about 2 mins). But I ended up going. They had me fill out a brief application( I had completed the online application before hand, per their request) and watch a power point. Nobody was in the room but other applicants. I finished and handed it in. One guy interviewing did so and he was personable. We smiled and laughed. They had me meet with two other people as well and basically repeated the same questions and did a mock scenario of selling a product. Very long altogether about an hour or so. But promised to get back to me in Friday. Sure enough someone contacted me that friday.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Set salary

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2014.

Interview

It was easier than I expected it to be. I applied online took the assessment right after which was about an hour a week later I got a call from a recruiter which was a phone interview she scheduled me for my in person interview that following week I went in today spoke with 2 different people it took about 45mins all together I'm hopeful I got the job he told me when I would start I'm just waiting for a call!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Albany, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

Apply at TWC.com complete 60 minutes Assessment, get response back with in 3 to 5 business days. Complete another questionnaire form that is emailed to you. Recruiter sets up interview.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to a customer issue and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What is the hardest product at Twc to sell? Sell it to me...   Answer Question
    • What are your strengths? What will you bring to time Warner cable?   Answer Question
    • What is consultative selling?   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Stood in line for two hours for a 10 minute interview. I took a skills test at home on the computer. A week later I received a phone call offering me a position. I had 24 hours to accept and start the process of getting my drug test done.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Relaxed and interviewer just wanted to make sure you had an understanding of sales and able to close the deal when it came down to it. They will probe you to make sure you have the guts to actually go for the throat on big money sales.

Negotiation

Simple everyone gets the same base pay.