Time Warner Cable Installer Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Installer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Findlay, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Findlay, OH

I interviewed online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2008.

I spoke to a supervisor. He asked me about previous experience I have had with other cable installation jobs. Another supervisor joined us and she also asked some questions. I believe a few days later they called me and asked if I could get a drug screening done. A few days after that I got a call to come back in and they made me an offer. I accepted the offer.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had a situation where you had a problem you had to solve that was not what you expected? How did you resolve it? and Why did you resolve it in that manner?   View Answer
At the time I was thankful to get the chance to work for them again. I had worked for them in another state, and after moving to this area I needed the job, I knew the job, and the price they offered was what I expected.

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Installer Interview

I interviewed in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in March 2011.

Went to Career Fair, Interviewed with HR Rep,Then was interviewed by 2 Tech/Ops Managers.asked simple questions on my background and skills.Was called a week later with offer.

Interview Questions
    • What qualities do you feel that you have that would make you a good fit with our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!