Time Warner Cable Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Intern Interview

Interview

Website career opportunities

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Intern Interview

Interview

I got an email a few days after I sent in an online application saying that the recruiter wants to speak to me further about my application. After talking to him, he forwarded my resume. Then about a week later, a secretary emailed me asking my available times to set up a phone interview with the director. The phone interview was then set up for 2 weeks later. During the phone interview, there was about 5 people on the line which made it very confusing and I couldn't really hear everything since I supposed there was only one speaker phone. I thought it went okay, there was no tricky question. However, they never got back to me. Even the recruiter didn't reply to my email.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Since this was an internship interview, it was simple. There was a short call by the recruiter, then a phone interview with a team member. He asked some questions based on my resume, then asked me a few questions to gauge how much I knew about the Internet and network theory. In less than a week I was offered the internship. Also, they usually hire students who live in the local area.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Interview with recruiter about skills and ideal internship experience. She made three recommendations for placement. I picked two and received a call from the manager of the first group. I learned about their operations and he asked about my background and prior experiences. No tricky questions, just a conversation to figure out match