Time Warner Cable

Interviewed at Time Warner Cable

Interview Details – Website career opportunities

Interview Question – Not much was asked, just typical   Answer Question

Interviewed at Time Warner Cable

Interview Details – I got an email a few days after I sent in an online application saying that the recruiter wants to speak to me further about my application. After talking to him, he forwarded my resume. Then about a week later, a secretary emailed me asking my available times to set up a phone interview with the director. The phone interview was then set up for 2 weeks later. During the phone interview, there was about 5 people on the line which made it very confusing and I couldn't really hear everything since I supposed there was only one speaker phone. I thought it went okay, there was no tricky question. However, they never got back to me. Even the recruiter didn't reply to my email.

Interview Question – What if your favorite part of college?   Answer Question

Intern

I applied online and interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – Since this was an internship interview, it was simple. There was a short call by the recruiter, then a phone interview with a team member. He asked some questions based on my resume, then asked me a few questions to gauge how much I knew about the Internet and network theory. In less than a week I was offered the internship. Also, they usually hire students who live in the local area.

Interview Question – Describe the OSI model.   Answer Question

Intern

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – Interview with recruiter about skills and ideal internship experience. She made three recommendations for placement. I picked two and received a call from the manager of the first group. I learned about their operations and he asked about my background and prior experiences. No tricky questions, just a conversation to figure out match

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!