Time Warner Cable

Updated Jan 20, 2015
Updated Jan 20, 2015

2.7

Tech Interview

I applied online. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

interviewed with a general foreman was not really too bad mostly safety questions and your formal background experiences, i worked there 6 yrs ago I don't know what the process is like now i am sure it has changed

Tier II Tech Support Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

very relaxed set up a meet and greet with a couple of the management members interview in a panel ask terminology about the internet service and computer science. Everyone was very nice and welcoming and help to motivate. put the resources at your finger tips

n/a

Business Class Tier III Support Representative Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

I was contacted by a Time Warner Cable recruiter and completed a pre-screening assessment. After completing the assessment I was given a time to interview. It was a total of one interview with two supervisors; the expected technical questions were asked during the interview.

I don't think the pay matches the job.

Interview Questions
    • Can you give me 2 wireless encryption methods?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2015.

I applied online and they called me a few days later. I was interviewed by 3 people. They were all very nice. The first person had me do a mock phone call. The other two asked standard questions. At the end they had someone give a tour of the building.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time where you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Did not want the shift they offered me. Pay seemed to be good though.

Fiber Optics Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2015.

Weird... it is all automated application, that makes you answer weird questions which I doubt are relevant for the job. Absolutely not technical questions... I have excellent grades, industry certifications, relevant experience, no criminal record or even tickets on my DL, I am in good health physical and mental... and I did not pass their evaluation... that is what some will call total discrimination based on something known only to their HR department. I see other people here having a one on one interviews.. not me and I have no idea why...

Interview Questions
    • I wish I copy some of the ridiculous math problems they ask you.... some may even find it funny...   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2015.

WORST INTERVIEW EVER!!
    ATTENTION EVERYONE
    Applied online, got a call a couple days later.
    The recruiter explains the process and sets up an interview. Tells me to "study time warner products as role play will be part of the interview".
    Stayed up all night role playing and getting ready for the big day.
    I arrive almost an hour early. Only to have the recruiter be almost 10 late because he had droped some coffee according to him.
    The interview only lasted only 10 min.
    Which was only 10 min of questions .
    No role play what so ever. I was ready on interview day to show this big business how i could sale.
    To make things worse, the person who i interviewed me told me the recruiter would make the decisions.
    Only to have the recruiter tell me the interviewer would make the decision.
    So unprofessional.
    I got an email with them telling me i wasnt good enough.
    I phone call was not got enough.
    5+ year of sales experience wasnt good enough for them.

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

The interview and application process was very simple and straightforward. I filled out the online application and took the online assessment which were a process of deductive reasoning questions and some character questions. Then I received an email with a phone number to call for a telephone interview which took approximately 15 minutes and my face to face interview was scheduled. At the face to face interview I was told they were looking to hire 6 people and there were approximately 25 people there, the questions were pretty much the same as the telephonic interview and took about 30 minutes. Received an offer for employment about a week or so later.

Interview Questions
    • What type of cable installation experience you have? Describe an experience where you had to diffuse a upset customer?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Well, I got a call back from a recruiter after filling out my application. She was super friendly and welcoming and seemed like she wanted me to get the job. She described the process....told me what to study....and scheduled my face to face interview for the next day.

Next day comes. I come dressed and prepared. There were 2 others....2 had not shown. All 3,of us were taken to our interview rooms. Waited ridiculously long for each interview (around 45 minutes...no joke) First interview was a mock call and the interviewer was awesome. Second interview was questionnaire... One of my personality. The third one was a rude, cold interviewer who questioned everything I told her. By her expressions I could tell I didn't get the job. Anyways, had my tour and was sent out and told I would get an email or call.

Human Resources Generalist (Contract) Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

I was contacted by an outside recruiter who was excited about my background and work history. After waiting about a month. He contacted me to let me know I was to have a phone interview. On the date and time that the phone interview was to take place, I never received a call. I was told by the recruiter to call the company contact. When she finally returned my call, we did arrange a face-to-face interview which was supposed to be with her and the Director of HR. On the day of the interview, the Director of HR was not there. The interview lasted approximately two hours and I was told that I had done a great job and should hear something in a couple of weeks. After two weeks went by I had to contact the recruiter to find out if a hiring decision had been made. I was left feeling like the HR personnel at this company are not very professional and I was probably better off not getting the job.

Interview Questions
    • There were no difficult questions. All of them were pretty routine (i.e., tell me about yourself, etc).   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

the interview wasn't hard at all.i was interviewed by 3 managers.i had to do a mock call, than i was given a tour of the call center.ask alot of questions.dress casual