Time Warner Cable

337 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

CSP Interview

CSP

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2014.

Interview Details – 1st call with a recruiter. I was told me about position and asked me 3 questions, had call center exp. so ez. Then asked if I wanted to schedule 2nd interview, I did, it was about a week later and the recruiter informed me to study 2-3 products and be familiar w/ them b/c I would be tested on my ability to sale. I was also advised that if i was selected to move on, i would hear back in about 24-48 hrs w/ addt'l details. I went to interview and 1st had tour of facility i would be working, next spoke w/ a sup. Sups didn't seem to be prepared to see me so early. Spoke w/ 1st sup who asked me about 3-4 behavioral "what would you do questions?". Next spoke w/ sup from another dept, asked me a few more, in-depth behavioral questions. I then had a simulation w/ another sup. where I had to troubleshoot issues w/ a remote. I made sure once issue was resolved to work in my upsell. Heard back day later w/ offer, recruiter sent me info in email about onboarding processing and drug and background screening. Training started a few weeks later and was about two months.

Interview Question – Basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate. Great base pay and benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Call Center Agent Interview

Call Center Agent
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2013.

Interview Details – I have nothing to say. TWC screwed all the employees in the call center and then terminated them by the 100's. They forced pay reductions for commissions and forced employees to sign these documents or face termination. TWC began terminating employees for minor infractions so they didn't have to pay UE

Negotiation Details – Took what I could get

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2011.

Interview Details – You're asked to take a personality test as well as interview with the hiring manager and director. There is also a possibility to interview with some of the current team members in the position you're applying for. You will also be asked to put together a 30-60-90 day business plan.

Interview Question – I was right out of college and didn't have any sales/ industry experience. Many of the questions asked were relevant to the industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The recruiter negotiated it between the director and myself. I ended up getting more than originally offered.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Retention Representative Interview

Retention Representative

Interviewed at Time Warner Cable

Interview Details – The process started with a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was offered a in person interview for the following month. The in person interview was conducted by two supervisors which lasted an hour. I was then offered the position two weeks later with a start date the following month.

Interview Question – Not difficult at all.   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Customer Care Professional

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – The Company at that time was runned by the Liberty Corporate office. But in 2004 it was brought out by TWC in New York City. So the operational procedures had to be modified per Time Warner Cable in New York City in order that Hudson Valley and New York City would operate in the same level.

Interview Question – I cannot recall any difficult or unexpected question by customers as the Company mission was the 1 call resolution. And they trained their employees to handle irate customers, so there was no time for errors. In all Companies there is protocol or change of command process which enables the Representative to resolve the matter; and leaves the customer satisfied.   Answer Question

Senior Product Manager Interview

Senior Product Manager
Herndon, VA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2014.

Interview Details – If you are selected to interview, the HR Staff is very attentive. If not, you're basically throwing your resume into a black hole. You will not get a response. Even if you have the email address of a recruiter, you can forget about getting a response. If you are not selected for the position. You will not be informed, and you will not be provided feedback from the recruiter.

Interview Question – N/A. Cannot think I a strange or unusual question that was asked during this interview   Answer Question

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – Stood in line for two hours for a 10 minute interview. I took a skills test at home on the computer. A week later I received a phone call offering me a position. I had 24 hours to accept and start the process of getting my drug test done.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

Inbound Sales Representative
Van Nuys, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2014.

Interview Details – Recruiter emailed me after i applied to another position. Did a quck phone interview with him, he gave me a BUNCH of tips about how to better answer the questions, which was a pleasant surprise for me. Then i followed up with glassdoor.com to see what other Inbound sales position people were asked. I was prepared for every question, they read from a script... "What was a sale you didn't want to do, and how did you overcome it".... role play scenario with one rep, and how you handle it is you LISTEN to what his needs are, kids, family, cooking, sports, history, etc, and then you tell him about the channels 'TWC" has to satisfy those needs, and talk about how the packages will save money and especially reference how having a package will mean one bill, and not three seperate bills if you have internet through one service, tv through another, and phone through another... etc...

they ask if you had sales quotas at your previous position, what was a scenario where you had to flip a client who was unhappy with a sale... etc

oh, btw, twelve bucks an hour for six months of training, we'll see if i make it through it, i hope so...

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. HR called the next day to set up first interview. Then second interview with immediate supervisor was a week later. Was hired the next day and started 6 weeks of paid training.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2010.

Interview Details – The hiring and interview process went pretty quickly. I was offered the job in a week or less. There was a month of paid training with hands on mentoring for learning the system and the policies/procedures.