Time Warner Cable Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Kansas City, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Had a phone interview. She basically told me about the position. Said she would be calling next week to set up face to face interviews. I dont know why i didnt get scheduled for a face to face i felt the conversation went well

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

It was very difficult, every answer I gave the lady questioned it and wanted me to elaborate more. I have 10 plus years in customer service as well as a bachelors in business administration. I found the questions to be very redundant, because a lot were similar to what had been previously asked.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about how you worked effectively under pressure?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

About 2 weeks after submitting the application, a manager will call and have a brief phone interview asking when you can come in for a face to face interview. An email is sent confirming this. The actual interview questions were all scenario based. They want to know if you are more than a drone.

Direct Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2015.

Interview

EASY PROCESS! Applied and got called the next day, invited to interview no more than a couple days later, interviewed and got called 3 days later to accept position and salary offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No need for negotiations, base salary $40,000 per year, commission and bonuses.

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Incredibly lengthy time between applying and interviewing and onboarding, and then follow up. They even warned me not to be surprised at how long it took. They encouraged me to keep in touch with the HR rep via email, but if I really needed a job, I might have taken one that I wanted LESS than this one, thinking that no news was bad news, when in reality it just takes them forever to interview and make a selection. There would have been at least one more interview up the chain had I progressed far enough.

Interview Questions

• Would I be ok with only two shifts being offered. No flexibility in what I would be working,   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

the place of the interview was very welcoming. to say the least professional. they where a bit late but no problem i was happy to be there as it was my first time in an interviewing process. there where two interviewers who introduced themselves as their name with no titles. they began by explaining the process of the interview and announcing that they where going to write what i said with no feedback. i agreed to the process and so it began. there are a series of 3 groups of questions. the first to test your common knowledge of technology the second previous jobs and the third again with knowledge of what is expected of you in the job.

Interview Questions

• Whats the difference between the Iphone and Android devices?   1 Answer

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Lincoln, NE) in April 2015.

Interview

I met with two managers. they were both very friendly and straightforward. up front and honest about benefits and pay as well as the work involved and what they were looking for. I did not have to answer any of the typical what would you do in this situation type of questions. what is your biggest strength and biggest weakness was two questions. they start off with why do you want to work for Time Warner in this position. they also asked what I expected from this position. I should have reviewed the job description before the interview I could not remember the smaller details that would have made me look more impressive. overall there was a great interview and actually makes me want to work at the company

Interview Questions

• why do you want to work for Time Warner?   1 Answer
    • can you tell me about the job you applied for and what you expect?   1 Answer

Field Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (San Antonio, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

The whole process from application to job offer took about 2 weeks. After filling out the online application and taking the assessment test I got an email asking to set up a phone interview, then after that interview I got another phone interview, could not get into town for a face to face I live out of state from where I applied. After the 2nd interview I got another phone call about 2 days later with an offer, pending background/drug test. I accepted the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

1. phone interview. The woman used her mobile phone and it was scratchy both times she called. I could barely hear her. 2. In person interview. Nothing was discussed regarding salary or benefits or hours. Said it could vary. 3. Waited after HR turn over in hiring and acquisitions for weeks and was told there was a hiring offer for me waiting only a few days before training would begin. I was given an apology and it was blamed on disorganization of turn over.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle drama in the workforce between coworkers?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (North Canton, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with five other people which took two hours to do.I definitely had the experience I thought I interviewed great but was sadly sent a email the next fast and was told that they were looking for other people that more closely met their needs? Like what someone who could breathe on a mirror?

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have that will meet what we are looking for?   1 Answer