Time Warner Cable

2.7

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in October 2014.

Applied late one night and received a call the next day. The phone interview was short but easy. Ask the typical call center questions. Once you pass the phone interview you do go in for the in person interview. You do a mock call and interview with a supervisor and the floor manager.

Interview Questions
    They tell you the starting rate and based on your experience and shift you chose it can go up from there.

Outbound Telesales Reporting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morrisville, NC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

There was one interview with the manager. I was asked the basic generic interview questions. For example... How would deal with a difficult situation, Name a time when, etc. The interviewer did not give any reactions, laugh, smile or anything.

Interview Questions
    • The interview question were the basic interview questions.   Answer Question
    I did ask for more but my amount was not accepted and TWC stuck with their original offer.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Apply online-answer questions, phone assesment, and upload resume. A recruter calls and talks about the position and to see if you are still interested. The recruter then sets up a day and time to go in for an interview. Then you interview with a manager. If you are given the job you must then complete an online questionnaire and get a drug test within 48 hours.

No negotiation

Account Executive Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

The best way to get in is to reach out to a current employee. Depending on the position you may have between 2-5 interviews. Some hiring managers may not be real responsive as they are buried with day to day activities.

None, set salary.

Field Service Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2014.

Filled out the application, then a week later I get a email for a phone interview which was super easy. Couple days later i go in for an interview. This was the worst interview ever! The interview as almost 7 minutes and i was asked no questions at all. I felt like the interview was more to see how i looked rather than what i have to offer.

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garfield Heights, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garfield Heights, OH

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2014.

I filled out an Application online. I was then instructed to complete an assessment which consisted of A call center simulation, personality evaluation and several other questions. The next day, I received a call from a recruiter who went over the job description and did a brief phone interview. I was then invited for an interview on site. I waited for about 20 min and the first manager did a mock call roleplay. Don't forget to upsell a product. Then the next manager asked 4 questions about name a time when. The final interviewer asked 4 more similar questions. I was the given a tour of the facility. All went well except a little disconnect from the second interviewer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time you didn't have what a customer needed. How did you handle it and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    Knew the position was 11.75 going in.

Inbound Sales Representative Interview

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2014.

It was easier than I expected it to be. I applied online took the assessment right after which was about an hour a week later I got a call from a recruiter which was a phone interview she scheduled me for my in person interview that following week I went in today spoke with 2 different people it took about 45mins all together I'm hopeful I got the job he told me when I would start I'm just waiting for a call!

Teir III Technical Support Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

long interview and hiring process from the pre-screening tests there were 5 different levels . then the face to face interview and background check. It took about 60 days before i was actually made an offer. then the drug screen

Retintion Representative Interview

They ask alot about selling skills and how to help on the phone and experience. They need a lot of information about how to better the company and make the money they need to survive.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond for someone   Answer Question
    There was not one

Senior Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview process was extremely unprofessional. No HR representation at interview and interviews for different candidate where conducted in different ways. Clear preferential treatment was given to one candidate over another and it felt obvious from the outset that the decision had already been made and the process just a show. Possible racism was suspected but unproven.

Interview Questions
    • inappropriately asked if I like specific people in the company...   View Answer