Time Warner Cable

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Intern Interview

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2012.

Interview Details – The initial contact is made by phone to setup the interview. After scheduling it with human resources, you await a phone call at the scheduled time.

My interview was roughly 30 minutes, and consisted of typical interview questions.
"Tell me a little bit about yourself"
"Why should we hire you out of all the candidates?"

Most of the interview consisted of me talking about the work experiences listed on my resume, projects that I've done, and the skills that possess.

They like the "go getter" type.

Interview Question – Why should we hire you out of all of the other candidates?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Marketing Intern Interview

Herndon, VA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2011.

Interview Details – I found out about this opportunity through a career fair. Time Warner Cable position this program for college students and even recent graduates. The interview was first with HR which was very simple then they had you speak with two people on the respective team in the given department. There were no challenging or out of the ordinary questions. Many about previous experiences and your resume

Interview Question – What are your favorite academic classes and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable Marketing Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees and interview candidates.