Time Warner Cable
Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable
- Customer Service Representative (57)
- Inbound Sales Representative (21)
- Direct Sales Representative (15)
- Account Executive (12)
- Retention Representative (11)
- Field Service Technician (11)
- Customer Care Representative (11)
- Technical Support Representative (10)
- Tier III Tech Support (7)
- Customer Care Professional (7)
- Sales (5)
- Marketing Manager (5)
- Account Executive I (5)
- Inbound Sales (4)
- Direct Sales (4)
- Retention Specialist (4)
- Intern (4)
- Staff Accountant (3)
- Outbound Sales Representative (3)
- Dispatcher (3)
- Retail Sales Specialist (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (3)
- Director (2)
- Executive Assistant (2)
- Network Engineer (2)
- Dispatch (2)
- Tier III Technical Support (2)
- Financial Analyst (2)
- Systems Engineer (2)
- Inside Sales (2)
Marketing Intern Interview
I applied online. The process took a day – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2012.
The initial contact is made by phone to setup the interview. After scheduling it with human resources, you await a phone call at the scheduled time.
My interview was roughly 30 minutes, and consisted of typical interview questions.
"Tell me a little bit about yourself"
"Why should we hire you out of all the candidates?"
Most of the interview consisted of me talking about the work experiences listed on my resume, projects that I've done, and the skills that possess.
They like the "go getter" type.
- Why should we hire you out of all of the other candidates? View Answer
Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable
Marketing Intern InterviewApplication Details
I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in January 2011.Interview Details
I found out about this opportunity through a career fair. Time Warner Cable position this program for college students and even recent graduates. The interview was first with HR which was very simple then they had you speak with two people on the respective team in the given department. There were no challenging or out of the ordinary questions. Many about previous experiences and your resumeInterview Questions
Negotiation DetailsNo.Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
- What are your favorite academic classes and why? Answer Question