Time Warner Cable Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview

Applied online and received an email from HR a week or so later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to send across a presentation I had worked on and then was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager. It went pretty well. He told me that he liked my story and that I would be hearing from HR shortly. 5 days later I followed up with HR after not hearing anything and got radio silence which was surprising because she was previously very responsive. Sent another email a few days later, also with no response.

Interview Questions

• Craft a marketing strategy for customers who think cable is too expensive.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Time Warner Cable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable (Charlotte, NC) in December 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. No solving puzzles. Interviewed with 4-5 people on phone and face to face with hiring manager.

Negotiation

Had to negotiate for salary and pto

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2011.

Interview

All Marketing Employees had to re-apply to their own positions. No official offer letter was offered. Very sloppy process.

They told all employees that their current jobs would be posted in 5 hours and they are to apply. They give a cut-off date which is a joke because the process takes a lot longer than they expect so you are literally not sure that you will continue to work there up to or after their supposed cut-off date. Some of the stellar loyal senior employees have just taken packages because they are fed up with the way management and HR has treated them.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been at TWC and what are your responsibillities   Answer Question

Negotiation

Terrible. I asked for increase they called me with a number. No official letter was given until after the job was accepted verbally.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2011.

Interview

2 rounds of phone interviews, including one phone interview of 1.5 hours.
    Three in-person interviews, one of which was a panel session.

Interview Questions

• How many bowling balls are in the US?   1 Answer

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in October 2010.

Interview

Asked why I am interested in Time Warner Cable.

Interview Questions

• Ask salary expectation at the beginning of the process   Answer Question