Time Warner Cable

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Charlotte, NC

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in December 2012.

Interview Details – Easy interview. No solving puzzles. Interviewed with 4-5 people on phone and face to face with hiring manager.

Negotiation Details – Had to negotiate for salary and pto

Marketing Manager

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – Applied online and received an email from HR a week or so later to schedule a phone interview. After the phone interview, I was asked to send across a presentation I had worked on and then was scheduled to meet with the hiring manager. It went pretty well. He told me that he liked my story and that I would be hearing from HR shortly. 5 days later I followed up with HR after not hearing anything and got radio silence which was surprising because she was previously very responsive. Sent another email a few days later, also with no response.

Interview Question – Craft a marketing strategy for customers who think cable is too expensive.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2011.

Interview Details – 2 rounds of phone interviews, including one phone interview of 1.5 hours.
Three in-person interviews, one of which was a panel session.

Interview Question – How many bowling balls are in the US?   View Answer

Marketing Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2011.

Interview Details – All Marketing Employees had to re-apply to their own positions. No official offer letter was offered. Very sloppy process.

They told all employees that their current jobs would be posted in 5 hours and they are to apply. They give a cut-off date which is a joke because the process takes a lot longer than they expect so you are literally not sure that you will continue to work there up to or after their supposed cut-off date. Some of the stellar loyal senior employees have just taken packages because they are fed up with the way management and HR has treated them.

Interview Question – How long have you been at TWC and what are your responsibillities   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Terrible. I asked for increase they called me with a number. No official letter was given until after the job was accepted verbally.

Marketing Manager

The process took 5 days - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in October 2010.

Interview Details – Asked why I am interested in Time Warner Cable.

Interview Question – Ask salary expectation at the beginning of the process   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable Marketing Manager interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees and interview candidates.