Time Warner Cable

Updated Dec 24, 2014

2.7

34 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in December 2014.

Applied online recieved email about 2 weeks later about job description, training , pay rate etc. Scheduled a phone interview with recruiter, passed the pbone interview was invited to a face to face interview at company location in Flushing NY.

On location did a tour and saw the different departments/teams in the call center. Interview consisted of three parts customer service, performance and role play.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you went above and beyond what was expected of you .   View Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2014.

Applied on their website
    Received a call from HR from Albany
    Set up an interview a few days later
    Interviewed with VP I would be working for as the executive assistant which seemed to go well
    Never received any notification on what happened with position but I did receive a call a few weeks later that my resume was selected again for the administrative assistant position
    I declined to move forward with them

Direct Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Staten Island, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in November 2014.

I was interviewed by the supervisor for Direct Sales and another Manager, it was an awesome experience having actual customer scenarios been talk about. my interview was about 1 and half hours.

Interview Questions
    • nothing that was hard.... everything is related to your job and how your gonna allocate time to complete all the tasks.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodside, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodside, NY

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in October 2014.

Applied online late one evening and received a phone interview the next afternoon. Phone interview was short and sweet. Recruiter informed me the salary was very low but there were other benefits that made up for low entry-level salary. Also informed me that Network+ cert would increase starting salary. Was invited to an in-person interview. Lasted about 30-45 min. Awaiting a call to see if I was hired.

Interview Questions
    • Asked if I was familiar with the color code since I come from a structured cabling background.   View Answer
    Was told there was no negotiation due to lack of field experience.

Field Service Technician I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Time Warner Cable in September 2014.

Filled out the application, then a week later I get a email for a phone interview which was super easy. Couple days later i go in for an interview. This was the worst interview ever! The interview as almost 7 minutes and i was asked no questions at all. I felt like the interview was more to see how i looked rather than what i have to offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in July 2014.

The interview was easy, very fun but a long 2 hour process. FYI the tour IS AN INTERVIEW ask questions get noticed stand out make sure you be confident in your answers. Good luck

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw someone doing something dishonest?   Answer Question
    Nonnegotiable flat rate $13.00p/h plus commission

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

The hiring process is not long. If you go on their website and fill out an application then you take a test and a recruiter will call you will do mini phone interview. After that is done, if you succeed they schedule you a face to face interview. The face to face interview is 2 hours long and has 4 sections. There is an interview with a supervisor. Another interview with another supervisor, a mock stimulation (role play), and they give you a tour of the facility. Then it when it is over and they send on your way and say all 4 supervisors will meet and discuss your interview and then they'll contact you with their decision.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Queens Village, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Initial contact was through email. Was told they were conducting phone interviews. For me, it took about two weeks. It included the introductory email explaining the job and to schedule a phone interview. After you do well in the phone interview, they call back with a face to face interview at the location you applied for. The face to face interview was done with three hiring supervisors. They ask basic questions like how was it when you worked for your previous company and why should we hire you etc. After that they call with an offer or reply back with an email if they moved on with another candidate.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation. It was a starting salary. take it or leave it

Fiber Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, NY

I applied online – interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2014.

The interview process was extremely easy. Just a one on one with the expected foreman.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was , how can the foreman make my transition into the position easier?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview was not hard. Spoke to recruiter first and then set up an interview with hiring manager and then had a second interview

Interview Questions
    • I did not have any difficult questions. They were the typical interview questions so not difficult at all. Just be prepared with the answers that you can find by googling interview questions. And honesty helps.   Answer Question
    I got $1000 less than I asked for but that was ok. I asked for more than I needed and was willing to negotiate so it was acceptable