Time Warner Cable

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Marketing Coordinator
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in June 2013.

Interview Details – Received a 20 minute phone initial interview with recruiter. Was asked to submit a writing sample from my portfolio showcasing my writing talent than was invited back via email for an on-site interview with the hiring manager. A week later, I was invited back for my second interview with a senior director. Very open and general questions regarding my educational background and my work experience. Where I saw myself in five years and such.

Interview Question – There wasn't one   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, apparently it's what they offer all coordinators

Flushing, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – The hiring process is not long. If you go on their website and fill out an application then you take a test and a recruiter will call you will do mini phone interview. After that is done, if you succeed they schedule you a face to face interview. The face to face interview is 2 hours long and has 4 sections. There is an interview with a supervisor. Another interview with another supervisor, a mock stimulation (role play), and they give you a tour of the facility. Then it when it is over and they send on your way and say all 4 supervisors will meet and discuss your interview and then they'll contact you with their decision.

Interview Question – tell me what is a coax cable and what it does.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Easy

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in May 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online. HR called the next day to set up first interview. Then second interview with immediate supervisor was a week later. Was hired the next day and started 6 weeks of paid training.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Queens Village, NY

I applied online and interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – Initial contact was through email. Was told they were conducting phone interviews. For me, it took about two weeks. It included the introductory email explaining the job and to schedule a phone interview. After you do well in the phone interview, they call back with a face to face interview at the location you applied for. The face to face interview was done with three hiring supervisors. They ask basic questions like how was it when you worked for your previous company and why should we hire you etc. After that they call with an offer or reply back with an email if they moved on with another candidate.

Interview Question – none. it was pretty easy. straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation. It was a starting salary. take it or leave it

Master Control Operator Interview

Master Control Operator
Staten Island, NY

I applied online and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in December 2010.

Interview Details – I interviewed three times over four months before I was hired.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Union job with benefits.

Very Easy Interview

Fiber Technician Interview

Fiber Technician
Middletown, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was extremely easy. Just a one on one with the expected foreman.

Interview Question – The most difficult question was , how can the foreman make my transition into the position easier?   Answer Question

Very Difficult Interview

Territory Sales Representative Interview

Territory Sales Representative
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in March 2013.

Interview Details – very complicated. saw themselves and their benefits to use and lose employees

Interview Question – how can you make sales happen that otherwise are impossible for most reps   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no room for negotiation for salary

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable.

Interview Details – Interview was not hard. Spoke to recruiter first and then set up an interview with hiring manager and then had a second interview

Interview Question – I did not have any difficult questions. They were the typical interview questions so not difficult at all. Just be prepared with the answers that you can find by googling interview questions. And honesty helps.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got $1000 less than I asked for but that was ok. I asked for more than I needed and was willing to negotiate so it was acceptable

Very Easy Interview

Flushing, NY

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in March 2010.

Interview Details – Applied online and got a interview within a week or two. Passed a computer test.

Interview Question – How do you deal with angry customer?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Flushing, NY

I applied online - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2010.

Interview Details – Put in resume online about month a later heard back from Michael asked me "how would you like to work at Time Warner Cable". Did the screening went for my interview. I have to be fair they said the position was Customer Sales and Service Rep. The word "sales" was included in the job title.

Interview Question – One of the supervisors asked in the interview to sell her this simple pen that was in front of us. I was caught off guard by that.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't no negotiation. They informed me when the class started how much I was going to make.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!