Time Warner Cable
www.timewarnercable.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Time Warner Cable Technical Customer Support Level1 Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Technical Customer Support Level1 Interview

San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in August 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online, had personality test, then a computer knowledge test. Received an email for an interview. Made it to the interview, I answered all the questions perfectly. I was reviewed by the supervisor and he informed me that my resume was impressive to say the least. I was asked to pretend selling a service to a customer. Because I have no experience with call-center work nor marketing, they had no problem dismissing me regardless of an Associates Degree in Computer Programming. Even though they new I was capable of the job, they hold marketing as a secondary NECESSITY to get hired.

Interview Question – How would you handle an irate customer?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Time Warner Cable

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Time Warner Cable Technical Customer Support Level1 interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Time Warner Cable employees and interview candidates.