Time Warner Cable

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Trainer Interview

Technical Trainer
Herndon, VA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Time Warner Cable in June 2008.

Interview Details – The interview process was straightforward. Essential I had a phone interview from an HR recruiter with TWC. Then I was scheduled for a face to face.
The interview consisted of a one on one and then a group interview, the other team members came in and asked me some questions. Not alot of technical questions, just experience based questions, and process based questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with NetCOOL?   View Answer
  • How do you feel about working in a team? Heads up, TWC is EXTREMELY team oriented, this is a MUST. If you lie you'll be screwed.   View Answer
  • How long would it take you to developer a training course on "whatever software they name"?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I would say negotiate. I had to. Had my salary bumped by a few thousand and was assured a bonus that would put me where I really wanted to be at. They kept their word. It's really a good company to work for.

Worked for Time Warner Cable? Contribute to the Community!