Time Warner

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Vendor Manager Interview

Senior Vendor Manager
Herndon, VA

The process took 2 months - interviewed at Time Warner in September 2011.

Interview Details – The whole process was extremely slow and I found the hiring manager to be indecisive. I had initially applied to an advertised position on Indeed.com and received an email from a recruiter approximately one week later indicating he would like to perform an initial phone screen. After speaking with the recruiter I was asked to hold another phone call with the hiring manager. Two weeks into the process I had my phone interview with the hiring manager (which went well) but at the end of the call was informed that I would not receive any feedback for at least two weeks as he was going on vacation for one week and then would be traveling on business the following week. Finally after a month into the process I received another email from an HR coordinator asking for my availability to come into the Herndon office for a face-to-face final interview with a couple of key stakeholders. I agreed and the next week went to their office where I ended up meeting with the hiring manager for all of 35 minutes and was informed the other person I were to meet with called out sick for this day. Also, I was informed this was not the “final” interview as I was led to believe but that I would have to come back again to speak with some more folks. This would also not occur for an additional two weeks due to more business travel on their end. Finally, two months into the process I received a canned email stating the position would not be filled at this time due to internal budgeting constraints. What a big waste of time and a complete hassle for no decision.

Interview Question – Tell me about your background   Answer Question

Worked for Time Warner? Contribute to the Community!