Times Business Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Noida (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Times Business Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – Two technical rounds, with an informal HR round. All of it took 4-5 hrs.

Interview Question – The questions were mostly technical.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was happy with the offer.

Key Account Manager Interview

Key Account Manager

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Times Business Solutions.

Interview Details – First Level interview at Mumbai by the Regional Manager
and then second level interview was by the Zonal business head in Pune

Interview Question – Why did you join a start up even after having good opportunities in hand?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Negotiation was just with the HR regarding salary.

Manager Interview

Manager
Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Times Business Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – Took 2 months to float an offer. Had 3 rounds of Interview.

Negotiation Details – Yes!

Account Manager Sales Interview

Account Manager Sales

Interviewed at Times Business Solutions

Interview Details – 1st i had a telephonic round of interview.
Followed by a one on one interview @ their office.
Then a technical round for their Regional HEad
Last a HR round for compensation negiotattion

Interview Question – Sitting in front of a country head n they tell me to be more friendly n energetic.   Answer Question

Account Manager Sales Interview

Account Manager Sales
Indore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Times Business Solutions in June 2012.

Interview Details – I am hired by this company through a staffing company on a contract base on period of 6 months. my interview was taken on a phone call. i'll be continuing after 6 months it depends on my performance.

Interview Question – When the branch office will be opened in Indore, Madhya Pradesh?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I'll be working on a contract of 6 months, and then company will decide that what to be done further.

Data Analyst Interview

Data Analyst
Noida (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Times Business Solutions in November 2011.

Interview Details – It is a simple interview round which i faced, and for this profile i had prepare my accounts

Interview Question – What are the golden rules of accounts?   Answer Question

QA Interview

QA
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Times Business Solutions in August 2010.

Interview Details – It was an Off-Campus placement that happened to me, and from around 50 odd students i was selected for this job after a written exam and several group-panel interviews and about 4 days of waiting for the results.

Interview Question – What is a Smoke test ?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation because it was my 1st job.

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Times Business Solutions in August 2011.

Interview Details – consisted of 2 rounds. HR + Business. Business was receptive to thoughts, ideology, and passion about the profile and t

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Times Business Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Times Business Solutions interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Times Business Solutions employees and interview candidates.