Times Publishing Co.

www.tampabay.com
Profile Unclaimed

Times Publishing Co. Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

Interviews for Top Jobs at Times Publishing Co.

Candidate Interview Review

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Times Publishing Co. in March 2009.

Responded to an opening that a current employee passed on to me. Contacted the head of the department
    to request an interview for a "marketing opening' in that department. The manager of that department then called me back the next day. The conversation was the normal back and forth, experience, education, expectations etc. Then I was questioned on any multi-lingual experience I had (none), and my experience in marketing to culturally diverse segments of the local population. I finally got the drift of the person they were really looking for and we ended the conversation on a pleasant note. No callback (no surprise).

Interview Questions
    • My experience working with culturally diverse segments of the local population.   View Answer
    • Basically if I spoke more than English.   View Answer