Timken

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Intern Interview

Engineer Intern
University Park, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Timken in February 2014.

Interview Details – Came to my school career fair, was offered an interview the next day and told I would receive an answer in a few weeks

Interview Question – They were all straight-foward, very standard questions. Greatest strength/weakness   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Engineering Intern Interview

Engineering Intern
Houston, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Timken.

Interview Details – Interview was very standard. Applied through my school's career site and got a call a few weeks later asking to schedule an interview. They were the basic interview questions:

What do you know about the company?
Name a time when....
Why should we hire you?

I got hired on the spot and started after my drug and alcohol and background screening.

Interview Question – What skills do you have that are relevant to the position you are applying?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, standard intern rate of pay.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Timken

Worked for Timken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Timken Engineering Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Timken employees and interview candidates.