Timken Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

5 interviews

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Timken in March 2013.

Phone interview after being in contacts. Lasted about 35 minutes and consisted of basic questions about work experience etc. I also asked a few questions such as where did you work before and why do you like Timken? Everything else was pretty standard.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too crazy. Asked about what I would do in a group situation where someone wasnt contributing   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Timken

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Timken in February 2011.

First was interviewed quickly by a recruiter at a table during a career fair, if you have a good enough elevator pitch they'll give you the next interview with barely looking at your resume. Then the college recruiter interviews you at your school's career center. The process after that takes a bit longer here. If they like you you'll interview with a hiring manager and get placed in their department if they like you.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Timken? (this was my first internship so I didn't know what to expect but ALWAYS do research about the company before you interview)   Answer Question
    No negotiation but as a PR/communications intern, $16 is really good.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Timken.

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Timken in December 2012.

1. Aptitude
    2. GD
    3. technical round 1
    4. technical round 2
    5. Interview with Directors

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked on sql queries, oops, javaScript methods, network concepts and .net   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Timken in June 2012.

Campus interview. Asked about techinal details. Get information about the position. Get information about the size and function of the department. Get a tour in the company later. Meet group members to work with.

Interview Questions

Worked for Timken? Contribute to the Community!