Timken

Updated Feb 3, 2015
Updated Feb 3, 2015

2.7

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Timken.

Great interview process. Met with recruiter with subsequent interview with a hiring manager. Process was easy and well constructed. Felt like they really wanted to get to know me.

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Timken

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Timken in March 2013.

Phone interview after being in contacts. Lasted about 35 minutes and consisted of basic questions about work experience etc. I also asked a few questions such as where did you work before and why do you like Timken? Everything else was pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing too crazy. Asked about what I would do in a group situation where someone wasnt contributing   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Timken in February 2011.

First was interviewed quickly by a recruiter at a table during a career fair, if you have a good enough elevator pitch they'll give you the next interview with barely looking at your resume. Then the college recruiter interviews you at your school's career center. The process after that takes a bit longer here. If they like you you'll interview with a hiring manager and get placed in their department if they like you.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about Timken? (this was my first internship so I didn't know what to expect but ALWAYS do research about the company before you interview)   Answer Question
    No negotiation but as a PR/communications intern, $16 is really good.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Timken.

1st round telephonic and 2nd round face to face.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Timken in December 2012.

1. Aptitude
    2. GD
    3. technical round 1
    4. technical round 2
    5. Interview with Directors

Interview Questions
    • Questions were asked on sql queries, oops, javaScript methods, network concepts and .net   Answer Question

Intern Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Timken in June 2012.

Campus interview. Asked about techinal details. Get information about the position. Get information about the size and function of the department. Get a tour in the company later. Meet group members to work with.