Timken Manufacturing Operation Intern Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Intern (5)
- Analyst (4)
- SBA - Steel Business Associate (4)
- Engineer Intern (1)
- Service Engineer (1)
- Senior Financial Analyst (1)
- Executive Assistant (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Engineering Intern (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Marketing Analyst (1)
- Customer Service Intern (1)
- Support Engineer (1)
- Tax Analyst (1)
- Senior IT Security Engineer (1)
- Operations Development Program (1)
- Plant Support (1)
- Operations & Leadership Development Program (1)
- Program Member (1)
- Program Member - SAP Basis (1)
- Materials Associate (1)
- Manufacturing Operation Intern (1)
- Manager Business Economics & Supply Chain (1)
- Global Engineering Systems Intern (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- Leader (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Industrial Engineer (1)
- Maintenance Supervisor (1)
Manufacturing Operation Intern Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Timken in March 2013.
Interview Details – I applied online. The very next day I was contacted by an HR rep to set up a phone interview time. I had the first phone interview and at the end was asked to set up another phone interview with the person who would be my boss. I had that interview 2 days later. A few hours after the interview I was called by the original HR rep and set up a third phone interview with another person in management. I had that interview the very next day. Again, a few hours after the interview I was contacted by the HR rep with a job offer.
3 Phone Interviews
Interview Question – What do you know about Timken?
What do you know about the position?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Tell my about a leadership position you have been in.
Tell me about how you would deal with a 'slacker' in a group you have worked in.
Tell me what you do outside of school.
Tell me why you decided to pursue engineering in school. Answer Question
Negotiation Details – I was given the offer with all the details over the phone. Then I received an email with all the same things in writing. I was given a week to decide.