Timken

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manufacturing Operation Intern Interview

Manufacturing Operation Intern

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Timken in March 2013.

Interview Details – I applied online. The very next day I was contacted by an HR rep to set up a phone interview time. I had the first phone interview and at the end was asked to set up another phone interview with the person who would be my boss. I had that interview 2 days later. A few hours after the interview I was called by the original HR rep and set up a third phone interview with another person in management. I had that interview the very next day. Again, a few hours after the interview I was contacted by the HR rep with a job offer.

3 Phone Interviews

Interview Question – What do you know about Timken?
What do you know about the position?
What are your strengths and weaknesses?
Tell my about a leadership position you have been in.
Tell me about how you would deal with a 'slacker' in a group you have worked in.
Tell me what you do outside of school.
Tell me why you decided to pursue engineering in school.
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was given the offer with all the details over the phone. Then I received an email with all the same things in writing. I was given a week to decide.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Timken

Worked for Timken? Contribute to the Community!