Timken

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Tax Analyst Interview

Canton, OH

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Timken in November 2008.

Interview Details – It was a behavioral interview, with a focus on answers to hypothetical questions. There were four or five other individuals taking turns with the questions. As most behavioral interviews go, the questions were generally pointless. I made it a point to make eye contact, and to address all the individuals with my answers, not just the questioner. This was a very successful approach for me.

Interview Question – Name a time you were faced with adversity in the workplace and how did you correct it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No real negotiations took place.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Timken

Worked for Timken? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Timken Tax Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Timken employees and interview candidates.