Timmons Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Timmons Group

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Timmons Group in January 2012.

My interview process consisted of my emailing in my resume to the Human Resources DIrector by using my networking sources, and then I was asked to come in to sit through an interview. I showed up at the location, was greeted and brought to a small confernece room where we disvussed my resume, myself, and my questions with the Human Resources Director and the Principal Geotech

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you helped someone through a challenging situation, and they came out better than before.   View Answer
    I was offered Maximum Salary, and was not able to negotiate

GIS Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Timmons Group in December 2010.

They seem to cut right to the chase, only asking what is relevant to the position. It was pretty clear to me when they started to lose interest and even maintained the awkward silence.

Timmons Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Timmons Group in February 2009.

As with most interview processes, they put their best foot forward and showcase the successful projects the're working on, or were just awarded. They were very communicative during the entire interview process, which was a plus.