Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Timmons Group
- Software Engineer (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- GIS Analyst (1)
- GIS Specialist (1)
- GIS Technician (1)
- Timmons Group (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Timmons Group.
I was referred by an existing employee. They called me in for an interview - for which position it was not made clear when it was set up. The interview was not difficult. They asked about my experience and explained the position and company. It was a pleasent experience. HR emailed the next business day saying they went with another canidate.
- Describe your resume/job experience. Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Timmons Group (Richmond, VA) in May 2013.
the interview process involved series of 1-1 with developers, project manager and tech leads. It comprised of skill reviews, code review and direct problem solving type questions. Asked for code samples and presentations.
- 1. how would you resolve a problem with deprecated architecture Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Timmons Group (Richmond, VA) in June 2012.
My interview experience was rather casual. I came to the home office and met with 3 folks from the team I would be working with. We ran through questions about what my goals were, what my previous experience was, then delved in to more technical knowledge type questions.
- They wanted to know about my experience in different code languages, and about my experience as an end user in a GIS platform. 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timmons Group (Richmond, VA) in January 2012.
My interview process consisted of my emailing in my resume to the Human Resources DIrector by using my networking sources, and then I was asked to come in to sit through an interview. I showed up at the location, was greeted and brought to a small confernece room where we disvussed my resume, myself, and my questions with the Human Resources Director and the Principal Geotech
- Name a time when you helped someone through a challenging situation, and they came out better than before. 1 Answer
I was offered Maximum Salary, and was not able to negotiate
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timmons Group (Richmond, VA) in December 2010.
They seem to cut right to the chase, only asking what is relevant to the position. It was pretty clear to me when they started to lose interest and even maintained the awkward silence.
- How did you resolve an issue with ArcServer? Answer Question
- Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Timmons Group (Richmond, VA) in February 2009.
As with most interview processes, they put their best foot forward and showcase the successful projects the're working on, or were just awarded. They were very communicative during the entire interview process, which was a plus.
- No surprises here. Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review