Tire Kingdom Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Associate Position Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom.

Interview

The store manager or the service manager will be in the interviewer. There will be simple questions related to sales, and your ability to deal with customers (good and bad) and basic inventory management.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked was related to car mechanics such as front-end alignments and brakes jobs. If you don't know the answer it will not mean that you won't get the job. There is a lot of OJT that can be done.   Answer Question

Negotiation

hourly wage with commision.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom (Jacksonville, FL).

Interview

The interview was similar to others I have been through. The questions were mostly geared towards situational performance. The interviewer asked a number of questions about past experiences of mine and how I handled them. Most of the questions were open ended and gave me the freedom to explain my decision making process. More than half the interview was spent listening to the hiring manager explain the "exciting changes" taking place within their company and how they were looking for managers like myself.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult about the interview. As long as the answers provided were truthful and demonstrated an honest commitment to customer the interviewer was happy.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

I was recruited by our District manager while working for another retailer in another field. I was asked to submit information through their internet portal to initiate the hiring process as well as submit a urine specemin for a drug test and agree to have a background check completed. I was then interviewed and offered the position at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to change my management field of interest, knowing that the District Manager recruited ME.   Answer Question

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom (Greenville, SC) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview totally depends on the who you are interviewing with. There are no scripts. The interview was very conversational. You should however wear a tie and jacket. Be well prepared to talk about past success And they were obtained.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You can negotiate.

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Concord, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom (Concord, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within about a week asking to come in and talk, Manager read my previous employment history and asked some related questions. Explained the duties of the job, pay, advancements, etc. Offered job on the spot. Went to take a drug test at Lab corp (free), and he said he would call, called after 7 days and told me to come in on 2 days. Interview was easy and laid back, but than of course what would you expect for his estimated 300$ a week.

General Service Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2010.

Interview

I initially filled out the application at the store and handed it to the sales rep. He notified me to return in 30 minutes to have my interview with the manager. We discussed my abilities and work load. He seemed pleasant. We then discussed pay, hourly and percentage rates. We then came to an agreement. I had one interview. The district manager recruited me from Allied Tires where I previously worked. Working conditions were better along with the environment. Shop was cleaner and better work ethics.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions other than if I was required to work 7 days a week if needed. Was not a problem   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom in June 2010.

Interview

Really have no problem here. Although i did submit an application about 3 months before and out of nowhere they call. Lucky for them i had no job and was on unemployment. The district manager at the time told me what they expect to an extent. They never mentioned the low down in how things work

Negotiation

There was none, it was discussed over the phone(before interview with district manager) and they guaranteed to pay me equal to what i could of got based on the fact I had another job lined up

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Juno Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom (Juno Beach, FL) in May 2010.

Interview

Called me spoke about myself. Came in 4 days later. Meet for 1 hour and he opened up by saying tell me about yourself.

Tire Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Tire Kingdom in December 2009.

Interview

Simple interview only question are about previous experience in the tire industry