Tires Plus

1.9

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Tires Plus in September 2014.

It was simple.
    Asked me a few questions then gave me paper work for drug and background.
    the questions were basic such as why do you want to work here what the company offers about your employment history just bAsic the question

None

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

I applied online – interviewed at Tires Plus.

Bait & Switch is the best way to describe it. The ad said they were hiring for an Auto Service Manager Position. I submitted my resume and applied online. Was called and interview scheduled. I showed up 5 minutes early and was left waiting for 15 minutes. Sat down in the office and was told they are looking for a Sales Team Member. I mentioned that the ad said Service Manager which is why I applied. They said Tires Plus promotes from within so you would start out as a Sales Team Member.

Interview Questions

I was asked if I wanted to schedule the 2nd interview. I said No Thanks!

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Tires Plus.

Deliver targeted, user-centric experiences in a scalable way
    Allow business users to guide and influence customers without having to predict their path, set up scenarios, or engage IT
    Integrate with technologies like Web analytics, recommendations, and user reviews to automatically drive elements of the experience
    Mix and match data-driven, dynamic content and static content
    Extend and manage the full breadth of Oracle Endeca's Web commerce capabilities into multiple channels (mobile, in-store, social)
    Guide and influence customers with advanced merchandising and recommendations capabilities

Interview Questions
    • Challenge is what kept you in your current position but it is not there anymore.   Answer Question

Tire Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Tires Plus in March 2012.

There really wasn't a interview process for me I knew the old boss at the store I am at and he knew how I worked so when he got the store he asked if I wanted a job and I took it. The hiring process though well you have to wait for corporate to give you approval to take your drug test and background check/physical and then you have 48 hours to get that done no matter what your schedule or you can't be hired and then you have to wait till they process that and then wait like another week or two for corporate to approve you and then if you have a job you can finally put a two weeks notice in and then start two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    Didn't really get to negotiate

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tires Plus in May 2010.

Personal interview with the hiring manager, take the savy test to determine if you are a fit for the sales position, follow up on process, determine start date and hours along with training, may have to interview with asst district manager or district manager after the initial interview and savy test are taken

Interview Questions
    Salaries are set for people entering that field; more is offered if there is experience

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tires Plus in April 2010.

Very quick interview process. Simply need to be out going and be able to show qualities of a sales person who excels at dealing with people.

Interview Questions
    • My stores water fountain is broken and it will cost me "x" amount to fix. You work for Coke and are trying to sell me a supply of Water Bottles for your store and your customers at "x" amount more then the repairs I need. Why should I choose you?   Answer Question
    very little negotiation.. This is what we are offering now. With promises of great opprotunities and advancement quickly (6 months- 1 year) with results.

Store Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Tires Plus in April 2009.

all depends on district manager styles vary all over the place

Interview Questions
    • they look for ways to find out if you will work 55 hours a week and for go family valvue   Answer Question
    be cleare on hours to work, and paper work leads

phone then in person

Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Tires Plus in January 2011.

Called store manager - store manager requested that submit resume online, called back, arranged meeting with District Manager, took drug test, passed background check and was hired.

Interview Questions
    Fairly easy, but make sure they specifically agree to an amount, seems a little squishy to me.

Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tires Plus in February 2010.

Contacted them during a career fair, they were selling their company hard, stressing all the benefits. Nice people: two recruiters and a district manager. They gave an informational session the night of career fair, and interviewed the next morning. All three people interviewed me, asked tough questions about why I wanted to work at Tires Plus rather than elsewhere. Then they pulled out two pens and asked me to take a few minutes and then market and sell the two pens to them. They were nice, but tough and consistent.

Interview Questions
    • I was working elsewhere at the time, and they wanted to know why I didn't want to make that place my career.   View Answer
    • Why tires plus?   View Answer