Tishman Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Tishman

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Tishman (Bronx, NY) in February 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by the HR Dept at AECOM (owns Tishman) for an admin position. I went on the interview and was told by 3 VP's that I was overqualified for the position. They were really pushing for me to take one of three other available (engineering-type) positions. I was told that I would hear back in a day or two, but never heard back. I don't have an engineering degree, but have been in the business for 10 years. I was told by HR that a degree was required, while the VP's thought otherwise.

Interview Questions

• When you do a change order where do you get the numbers from?   Answer Question

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Tishman (New York, NY) in November 2009.

Interview

Standard interview

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Tishman (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2008.

Interview

Simple

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable