Titan Industries (India) Interview Questions

3.2

Management Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) in September 2013.

Interview

Campus Recruitment at a leading B-school
    Round 1: Group Discussion
    Interesting topic, 5 minutes to think and 10 minutes of discussion

Round 2: Personal Interview
    Mostly HR questions.
    1. Tell us something about yourself and your parents
    2. Why have you taken up Marketing?
    3. What do you know about Titan?
    4. Why do you want to work at Titan?
    5. Of all the B2C ventures at Titan, which one would you like to work in?

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

sudden call from the company ....... they thought that i am a diploma 7 when i told engineering graduate they stopped my interview . talk to other higher official person & again start my interview

Interview Questions

• why u did not went to ur engineering degree ( aeronautical engineering )   1 Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) in February 2012.

Interview

It was a great interview process. It consisted of a group discussion, followed by a personality test, and finally a one on one interview. Initially there were two groups of 12 each for group discussion. The topics were current affairs related. The employer was looking for communication skills, ability to convince the group and work with the group. Four were selected for personality test and interview. Personality test was an online one, I don't remember the name of the test, it was for character assessment. It was finally followed by a one on one interview.

Eye Wear Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Mumbai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

we must be confident and polite.we must make eye to contact. we must maintain our body language.

Interview Questions

• how will you manage in mumbai since you are from nagpur?   1 Answer

Negotiation

you must be confident.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

First you'll start with the Aptitude Test with four sections - Quantitative Ability, Verbal Ability, Reasoning and Data Interpretation. There will a total of 60 questions to be answered with 1 mark for every correct answer and a negative of 0.25 for every wrong one. The top marks will be selected to the Group Discussion round which will be judged by the HR personnel. And the best performers from the Group Discussion will be selected and Thomas profiling will be done. This is a non-elimination round but you are required to be as honest as possible with your answers. Then there will be a Technical + Personal interview which will be around 30-60 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What will the following persons say about you? HOD,Brother,Friends   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bangalore (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Written exam, comprises of quants, verbal, reasoning, little bit tedious

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bangalore (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Good Experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not much.

Officer - ISCM - Jewellery Division Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Hosūr, Tamil Nadu (India)) in February 2011.

Interview

Communication were made early in mail only once interview processed then mobile con\ communication interview process 2 round attended.....

Interview Questions

• Not so difficult every thing reated to practical experience had early   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate anything , But i advice for others to check the designation in the heirarchy thats important

HUMAN RESOURCE EXECUTIVE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

interviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bangalore (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

A long process of interview with various levels and with lots of people. You need to undergo a minimum of 5 rounds,
    The interviews are conducted by people at various levels and they are really really long .

Subject knowledge is given the utmost preference. The results take a while to come.

Human Resources Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Titan Industries (India) (Bangalore (India)) in December 2010.

Interview

1> GD
    2> PI - It starts as casual chai-biscuit interview. Then it moves on to be more serious and domain knowledge based. They look for candidates who gives more street-smart answers instead of bookish definations.
     They look for people who are the best problem-solvers and can handle grieviances perfectly.