Titan International

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Off Road Tire Sales Consultant Interview

Off Road Tire Sales Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Titan International in November 2010.

Interview Details – Discussed their plan as to what they would like me to accomplish for them regarding training some of
thier personnel in off road tire sales. The company has some innovative ideas and the people are open to suggestions. Seems like they will be going places in the next few years. Looks like a good place to be.

Interview Question – When would I be available to start if given the position.   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Time frame in which they wanted to get started was not right for me.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Titan International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Titan International interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Titan International employees and interview candidates.