Titan

Updated Oct 23, 2014
Updated Oct 23, 2014

2.8

Sales Administrative Assistant Interview

Very standard. I received an email for a phone interview to speak about background experience and why one was interested in the company. After several correspondences, a date and time was quickly settled. The interview itself was pretty standard. There were questions remembered were why one was interested in the company, what specific positions they have been applying for in the past, what they want out of a company, weaknesses, strengths, worst/best part of past jobs, experiences in the past that relates to this particular position, any questions for us, etc. Then they mentioned they'll follow up by the end of the week. Received a response the next day. Very grateful for their clear communication.

Operations Coordinator Interview

very easy, a few interviews and quick decision, met with the director or operations and the sales GM, was called later that afternoon with the position- couldnt start the job though for a few months

Advertising Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Titan in June 2014.

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter a few days later. We set up a phone interview a few days after and it was about a 20 minute phone call. I was asked about my work experiences, why I am interested in Titan, how I manage my work time and meet tight deadlines, and my career goals.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Titan in February 2014.

I applied online and received a phone call from the NY headquarter's HR department. Typical phone screening to see if you're interested, how you hear about the company, general career goals, etc. it lasted about 15 minutes. About a week later I was asked to come into the chicago office and meet with an account coordinator. Lasted about 15/20 minutes just going more in depth about the position & company. I waited two weeks with no contact and was finally asked to come in for a second one on one interview, this time with the sales manager. This was about 30/45 minutes and much more conversational/detailed. He asked me to analyze the company's website and that's where it was left off. Two more weeks went by with response so I followed up and was asked to come in for a third interview. After numerous emails about scheduling and a few unreturned phone calls I have up on trying with this company.

They did not seem motivated to hire and we're very inconsiderate and unprofessional in following up. Do not invite someone for a third interview and then ignore emails regarding scheduling.

Sales Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Titan.

1. Phone Interview
    2. Meeting with sales director and office coordinator who also the sales coordinator boss
    3. Meeting with another sales coordinator

Interview Questions
    • Why should we hire you instead of the other people we are interviewing?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Titan in October 2009.

I had to meet with several members of the company seperatly before getting an offer.